No one can take (Y/N) from me, and I mean no one *insert evil laugh*

(Y/N)'s Pov.

I heard screaming outside then I heard silence for a bit then I herd laugher, then Ein came back inside with Aphmau.
And Ein came up to me and gave me a hug from behind.

E: "he's finally gone (Y/N) now you're mine forever, no one can take you away and I mean no one"

He kisses my neck lightly and turns me around and he kisses me on the lips passionately. Of course I kiss him back he's the love of my life!.......
but, something inside of me feels a bit sad for Aaron and Ein could tell. So after our long passionate kiss he looks me in the eyes like he's staring at my soul...

E: "you are sad for Aaron aren't you my dear"

He gave me a sweet look but it was more of a death stare too...
I only nod my head yes very shyly
And he didn't like it one bit.

Ein's Pov.

When she nodded her head yes
I didn't like it one bit. I only want her to love me and miss me no one else, she's mine and no one else's. So I grabbed her arm and made her follow me to OUR bedroom and push her in and locked the door afterwards.

I need to make another potion which will make her love me and no one else, and make her forget Aaron....

But I will need help.....

Let's see if I can get that witch to help me....
After all that witch is under my spell.

'Ohh (Y/N)~ you'll be Finally mine and no one else's'
*evil laugh and walks off*

( hey guys I'm back surprise I know this is a short chapter but I'm trying my best.... but anyway if you like this chapter
Vote
And
Comment down below and see you in the next chapter bye)