This Town (Alex Gaskarth)

(Alex's POV)

"But baby why?" She whinedb

"I'm sorry princess I wanna stay but I can't you know that."

"But I'll be alone babeeeee,"

"Anais stop sweetheart I'll visit you okay."

"Fine Alex but,"

"Anais."

"Okay, gotta go bye babe"

"Love you"

"Love you too"

"Bye"

"Bye"

The call was over now I'm kinda sad I don't wanna leave her but I have no choice. I  leave for Florida in two three weeks, I don't want to but I have to it's really hard on Anais. Oh look at me forgetting to tell you who she is, she's my girlfriend and she's really cute, funny, bright, kind, lovely, and all around amazing. She's short, has the big beautiful brown eyes, the best voice, she has long brown curly hair, plump lips, and adorable. We've been dating for 1 ½ years (side note:the best 1½ years of my life) and she makes me complete. Now you're probably asking, why are you leaving Baltimore to Florida well my dad got a job there so I gotta go with him, but I can try to let my parents let me stay with Anais.

Alex: Babe

Princess👑😍: Yes

Alex: I think I can get my parents to let me stay with you

Princess👑😍: Wait, really that's awesome babe

Alex: Yeah I know

Princess👑😍: Gtg bye😘😘

Alex: Okay, bye 😘😘

~le time skip~

"Mom, Dad" I shouted from the kitchen

"Yes Alex" the said walking in

"Can I stay with Anais please?"

"Till we leave" my dad said

"I think he means while we leave" my mom said, I nodded

"Oh, should we let him" my dad said

"Yes we should babe" my mom said

"Alex you can't stay" my dad said

"Why" I looked down felling tears in my eyes.

My dad just looked at me and sent me to my room. I walked upstairs and sat on my bed head in my hands. I heard a knock on my window "Jack go away" I scoffed. I heard him sigh and hop down hitting a branch. This is the worst day of my life. I decided to sleep and not think about her it was hard trust me.