No less

Anais pov
I sat on my bed looking out the window. Alex had told me he was leaving. I sighed and waited for my friend Gerald to come to my window so he could come in. It's now 12 am and me and Gerald were sitting on my bed watching movies. He wrapped his arm around me and i giggled. Then to ruin everything like they always do May and Jack open my door widely and say in unison "Your boyfriends here sweetie" god they're the worst. I walk downstairs and see Alex with red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks and I sigh. "Come in I'll get you water and a blanket and we'll watch movies okay" he nodded. I walked upstairs and looked at G.
"You have to go I'll call you later okay"
He nodded "before I leave let me do one thing?"
It sounded more like a question but I nodded. His hands cupped my cheeked and next I knew he was kissing me and I kissed back. I pulled away and said "now go before he sees you." When Gerald looked up his face went from happy to anger. I look confused and turned around. There I saw Alex and jack starring at us. I sighed and saw Alex's eyes tear up again. "Baby..." I was cut off "HOW COULD YOU!?" Then he ran off. I didn't go after him because there would be no reason to. Jack however thought otherwise. I looked behind me to see nothing no Gerald. I sighed and sat on my bed. "It's always you," I said out loud and say the tall black haired boy out my window. I opened and he told me to come out. So I did and followed him to his '65 Ford Mustang.