Revealed

3rd.

"Shoot. Tell me what you're up to." I closed the little distance between us and held his collar. I didn't know he was like this. I mean, yes I still don't know him that well but damn, I never knew he could be this ruthless.

He removed my hand on his collar and turned his back on me and said "Mind your own business." I stayed still.

I just watch him fix his shirt while doing something on his phone, until he picked his bag and started walking away. I was awakend at what he has done.

"Hey! Taylor! You idiot! Stop right there!" Ugh. This guy's really unbelievable!

"Hey...hey, hey!" I said as I grab his shirt  before he can even react.

"...stop right now and talk to me."  I told him.

He glared at me and closed his fist.

"We have nothing to talk about." He said, in a very serious tone.

"Really? Hey, come on! I just want to help—"

"Help? Help me with what? Look woman, I don't want to talk to you or even breathe the same air with you, so can you please do me a favor?"  I gasped at what he said.

"W-what f-favor?" I asked, confused.

"Get lost." he said and turned his back on me.

Ah, that hurts.

But still, I can't just let him go that easily.

Uh, Taylor, why are you so hard to
get?

***
HUFFIN ACADEMY

"Okay, okay. Aliens, stand up— hey! Johann stop doing that! You might burn Asher's hair!" Mrs. Huttler said.

Here comes the lady in Red.

"Uh-oh, sorry Ma'am." Johann replied in a sarcastic way.

"Uh! You guys really, will be the cause of my death!" she, again said, almost crying.

"Hey, hey! Listen up! Stop what you're doing." she said and started walking in the whole room as if searching for something.

"We won't be having our normal class today for some visitors came to evaluate our school."

Uh, what a lucky day for me.

"I will allow everyone to do whatever you want, inside this classrom. Take note, only inside this room." she said while giving us a big but creepy smile.

Psst.