Chapter 7

I'm sooo sorry for not updating for soo long, I just got really caught up in Anime for the past year...hmm...if the ending is bad then you guys are going to hate mehh😱😢😂

Adrien's POV
Wait, I'm just sooo frickin' confused. How am I so dense to things like 'love'. And the pain in my chest isn't going to make anything better too. I just regret not fingering this out before Felix came. I mean...he isn't as handsome as I am, he isn't as smart....he isn't as brave..... *sobing*
Even though he had a past with her....it doesn't mean that he will still love her as much as me....he's just more experienced than me. That's all.

School Day
I'm so scared. Scared of people staring at me for being stupid and dumb. Scared of people laughing at my face. Scared of being a laugh stock for the rest of my life. But I just can't accept the fact that Mari is Felix's. It's a good thing that I haven't encountered them yet.
"Okay....I can do this!" I shouted, not aware of people glancing at me. Oops. I mentally blushed and walked into the building as soon as possible.

There an then. I spotted two familiar bodies. Surrounded by many people, that's including news reporter AND our classmates. I wanted to be as sneaky as possible for going past the crowd.
"AAH!" Someone literally screamed. The worse part about that isn't my ears bleeding but them pointing at 'me'.
Now that someone actually notices me, my plan failed miserably, I was trying to cause not attention to myself by wearing a mask and sunglasses just like what I've seen in my animes but it seems like that just causes more attention.

Right then and there.
As I turned around....