Chapter 1: Squad

Chapter 1: Squad

MONDAY 7:10

I woke up from the sound of my alarm, and groggily sat up from my bed, probably my hair looked like haystack. Time for school again... *sigh* I slowly stood up and prepared for school.

"Good morning mom! getting ready for work?" I looked at mom reading her news papers

She glanced at me "Yeah I am, do you need a drive?" She replied sipping her coffee

"Nah tell Aki He doesn't need to but thanks!! bye mom" I waved at her and left

I was walking around the corner and noticed something, I picked it up and examined it

"Hm? A necklace.... it looks expensive asf, I should just give it to the police later." I placed it in my pocket and went to school.

---------------————

"OPPAAA!!"

I looked at the person who screamed wow so cringey.

I sighed, first thing in the morning at school and this is what I hear. I kind of woke up late so here I am, running in the corridors to my locker putting things that I don't need.

Speaking of cringey, the so called "SCARLET GIRLS" are back, Annoying cancerous shits in the world. Typical antagonists in school that I wouldn't even bother to mention them

"OMG I'm dying!"

"GAHD OPPA!!!"

Wow. Talk about annoying, I rolled my eyes ignoring them. I'm not wasting my time to tell them off. "They're a bunch of morons anyway" I muttered closing my locker only to be faced by Joshua, the dude and his friends are popular from no reason.

"Hey don't be like that." Joshua said

I raised my brow and brushed him off but he trapped me in the lockers.

"I'm busy. You're ugly. Have a nice day bitch" I growled at him I'm clearly super irritated, definitely not my day.

"I just want to talk" he chuckled fiddling my hair

"Then talk normally asshole" I spat at him, before I could push him off a bitch entered the scene.

"What are you doing?!" Kyla screeched annoyingly

"Obviously he's trapping me", I rolled my eyes and pushed Joshua "Now if you excuse me.." I fast walked after hearing kyla yell Bitch.

What did I do to have this shitty day.

(A/N: Damn Jineun definitely is moody today.. I wonder..🤔)

----—-10:30 AM----—

First subject: Math.
Ugh How come the lessons keep on repeating?! Math is gonna be the death of me someday. Since every summer I would completely forget about all the lessons I had learned.

The thing is, every first week of new school year the only thing the teachers make us do is: " How was your summer" essays. Like do they even read what we wrote? (p.s. ignore Joshua and Kyla)

"KANG JINEUN!!!!!!"

I looked back.

OHSHIZZ!!

"Eyy!! you guys I missed you all!!" I exclaimed squishing them in a hug

Liao Minzy. She's from Shenyang, China. Very smart and a lot of people has a crush on her, though she's the most bullied in us 4.

Bree Gonzales. My childhood friend since we were born. We literally spent together for years until now, she's strong though don't mess with her.

Roxie Collins. She's from England, London to be exact. She's the oldest out of us but she acts very childish. Well us 4 are utterly childish wherever we are.

International friends mennn. You will all know more of them as the story continues.

"Hey you know instead of standing here, why don't we buy food?" Minzy irritatingly pointed at the the stalls at the canteen

"Hold it huba." Bree laughed and went ahead leaving Minzy to whine.

Roxie asked, "What's your next class?"

"Uhm.... Math" I groaned hating

"Welp good luck, Our teacher is..... I cant even explain her. She gives quizzes on the first day"

"OH! I remembered the thing I wanted to say, We heard about the locker scene. What a nice day you got there huh" Minzy said sarcastically

"I woke up late earlier."

After eating and chatting, we went our separate ways and thankfully me and Bree are in the same class. We sat at the very end, going there we saw Joshua and Kyla flirting early in the fricking morning.

"Ewwww...." Bree and I cringed

•*•*•*•*•4:56 PM•*•*•*•*•

And the day went fast and mostly our topics for the first grading is easy Except MATH T-T. Luckily Joshua and Kyla didn't even bothered us during the rest of the classes. I am now riding my way home, as usual Joshua's never failed to piss me off.

WAIT THE NECKLACE

"HEY WAIT! AKI STOP!!" I suddenly shouted which made Aki to stop abruptly.

"GOD! YOU SUPRISED ME YOU BRAT!" Aki smacked my head "*sigh* What."

"Let's stop by the police station"

"No. Do it tomorrow, your mom's gonna be mad if you're not home yet." Aki continues to drive while I stuck my tongue out when he looked at the car mirror.

——————-AUTHORS NOTE——————

HIII YALL!!

Sooooo this is my first Book written In wattpaaaddd also my BEST-EST AMAZING FRIEND *insert bitchy rich kid voice*

Okay lol Oh and if you don't know what a Huba is it's this one...

BTW Kyla is part of the "scarlet Girls"

And if you're an old reader I know I'm sorry I didn't update that much AND YES I did cut some scenes from the original chapter (and I'm sorry again) but hey It's still the same hehe

I PURPLE YOU ALL!