Friend or Foe? Part 1

"X watch your back" was shouted out from the crowd, bullets flying all over the tunnel area where high school students hung out before and after school. Xavier Brown, known in school as X had it coming for him, but was saved by someone he would least expect. These two individuals formed a bond that would change for the worse.

Earlier that morning in the school lunch room, where some of the students hung out and ate their breakfast before class, X and a few other students were sitting around talking about different high schools, who had the best basketball team, the best girls, and toughest students. During their conversation X talked about this girl that a few of the students knew,

"Yo remember Tanya, that was my baby" said X.

A couple of female students around the table started saying little slick comments, one said

"That Bitch is soft, she was scared to fight me last year".

Everyone started laughing, X replied

"Well at least she not out here biting cheese".

That's when the altercation started with him and the female student, he claimed she snitched on him over stealing the teachers cell phone last month, which he was suspended for an was just returning to school that morning.

"Yea you thought I wasn't gonna blow you up for that foul shit" said X.

She replied, "Fuck you, I ain't snitch on your bum ass".

The argument got heated,

"Bitch you lucky you a female cause if otherwise I would have been fucked you up" said X.

Once he called her a bitch, she spit in his face.

X is known for being the problem child in Robert Hill High School (RH) located in Midtown Manhattan. He was a 17-year-old sophomore who had been suspended several times for either disrespecting, fighting, or getting accused of stealing from teachers and other students. X was light skin, green eyes, 6'0 tall, 200lbs with a stocky build.

Students didn't want to try him especially the juniors and seniors, but that's only because he made it that way, he didn't want people to try him so he let it be known he wasn't the one to mess with, also a lot of students knew him from Harlem, where he grew up and lived. X was the type of person that when he came around people would try to avoid him because they knew he was up to no good. X wasn't that bad, he was a very intelligent student just mislead and misunderstood. X felt he had something to prove being that he was from Harlem and hung out with most of the Harlem and Bronx students, well the ones that respected and listened to him, X knew who to play with and who not too.

RH was in Manhattan and there were students from all five boroughs of New York City attending. Most of the students resided in Harlem and The Bronx. Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island were the minority, but they stood out. X wasn't the only one running around wild in school, but one of the main ones. It's usual to walk in the hallway and hear Xavier Brown on any principle, dean, or school safety guard's radio.

"Xavier Brown just left the building" or "Xavier Brown's downstairs fighting"

That's just to name a few, X is quick tempered the type to not think before he reacts, once the female spit in his face, he was quick to throw an open milk carton at here. Chocolate milk flew all over her hair and white shirt, School safety ran to the scene trying to break it up, but with all the ouu's and laughs from other students, the girl was embarrassed and started throwing apples, other people's breakfast, basically anything she could grab to hit X with. Since she wouldn't stop, she was suspended for a few days. 

This wasn't any female student, this was Veronica Cruz Known as Vicky from The Bronx, she was a 17-year-old sophomore and was sight to see. Dominican, with long brown hair, 5'9, pretty face, feisty and too thick for her age. She had the body of a woman over 21 years old and damn near every boy in the school tried to talk to her. Vicky is one the popular girls, people knew her in school and out of school because her family was so big in The Bronx. She was the only girl with 3 older brothers and one fraternal twin Brother, who she was one minute older than, her brothers were very over protective with her and known for being wild in the streets.