Rain (an Alice and Jasper fan fiction)

I don't own the characters.. I just owned the concept and some part of the story. Its 1 chapter only. I was about to do it as one shot. But I gave up.

please comment.. thanks.. and vote..

ALICE CULLEN P.O.V

As I ran back home from my hunting all by myself. The clouds went dark. I looked up in the sky and saw the rain dropping already. As the rain touches my skin. I remember how Jasper and I met. I stopped running at the middle of the woods. I climbed up on the tree and sat on the branch. I reminisced every detailed how we've met. I closed my eyes then leans on the tree.

Way back, 1948 at the empty-diner in Philadelphia, our surroundings are full of preys. I talked to him first. "Oh thank you God. You showed up. I thought you're just a guy in my mind and will disappeared quickly. But you didn't. You've kept me waiting, Jasper." he looked at me in surprised. "I'm sorry Ma'am." he said in a very gentleman way. His accent caught me off guard. I sat beside him and saw his arms full of scars. "What happened to them?" I asked worriedly. "Its a very long story madam." he said calmly.

"I'm a good listener." I told him. I felt very calm as those words came out of my mouth. He started telling his story as I listened to him seriously. I remember, I saw this everything in my vision. He smiled at me as he finished his story. He held my hand very gently. I smiled at him. "I never felt this way before Ma'am. I know you're one of us, but you're the most different creature I've ever met. You have this aura that I can't resist ma'am. When I first saw you, I really felt hope ma'am." he told me in a very gentleman way, kissing my hand. I giggled inside, smiling. "I've waited for this moment Jasper." I said as I held his hand tight like I don't want to let go of him. "The Cullens." I added, smiling at him. "What about them madam?" he asked politely. "They will be our family. Let's go and find them." I told him as I walked out of the diner. I looked back to him, he smiled at me then follows me.

I took his hand and together we looked for the Cullens. I told him everything about them and about myself. It was deep dark in the forest, we were both looking for our animal preys. He kneeled in front of me after our hunting. "Ma'am, I never felt this way before, I feel overprotective when I'm with you. I love you so much Alice. You're the only reason why I exist." he said, taking my hand and kissing it softly. His southern gentleman way caught me off guard. I stood him up and hugged him so tight. "I knew this coming. I love you too Jasper with all my heart and soul. It will cause my death when you're too far away from me." i told him, leaning my lips into him gently. And the rain started to pour down and touches our skin. I smiled as everything goes right as I saw it first in my vision.

As I opened my eyes and finished reminiscing our beautiful past. I saw Jasper in my vision looking for me worriedly. I jumped off the tree and sits on the ground. I thought the rain stopped, but it didn't. It was Jasper carrying an umbrella to protect me from the rain. "You've kept me worried darlin'." he said, calmly. "I'm sorry my love. I kept reminiscing our beautiful past, every time it rained." I told him, apologizing. "Like the first time, I told you how much I love you?" he asked, grinning. I nodded at him happily. "Well, its the same day as today. Happy Anniversary Alice. I love you forever and always." he added then pulls me by my waist and kisses me so deeply. As he let go of the umbrella. I felt like its our first time to kiss each other as the rain touches our skin.

Hope you like it..:D