The Start

TRIGGER WARNING - IF YOU DON'T HAVE A PARKING PASS, GO TO THE OFFICE AND GET ONE!
The sun strikes my eyes with glowing fury, and I'm blinded by the rays. I roll over to my wife, barebreasted and beautiful. I spend a couple of seconds fooling with her voluptuous chest, but I see she's not interested. With a big sigh, I get up.
I take a cold shower. The shock of the temperature is exciting, to both the mind and the genitals. I love it. I get dressed in my uniform: tight khakis and a black polo. I tuck my taser in my underwears and head to school. Another day, another dollar.
I take my post in the parking lot, blocking the stupid sons of bitches that try to enter to drop off their stupid kids. God, I can't stand them.
My spidey senses begin to tingle. My khakis clench around my cheeks, and I feel it in my spine. A learner...parking...without a parking pass. I feel my rage begin to boil. I race across the parking lot, relying on my instincts to take me to the perpetrator. I locate the car, a red Honda. I knock on the window. The kid begins to fumble with his stuff, and rolls his window down.
"I'm so sorry, Sarge," the kid says like a bitch, "I shouldn't have my vape on school grounds."
I take a second to collect my thoughts.
"Son, I don't care if you're gay."
He looks confused.
"All I care is that you have a parking pass."
He nods.
Time to strike.
With the utmost fury and rage, I grab the child by his neck. I slam him to the ground so hard the asphalt cracks. I karate chop his throat. Blood begins to leak out of his ears and mouth. I kick him in the skull. If I had a gun, I would've shot him. A crowd begins to form around me. But...I singled her out.
There she was.
Cathy.