A helsa scandle

Elsa POV

I was going to take a bath when a formiliar voice said, "hi," Hans said. '"Ah! you scared me!" I yelled while hitting him. "you might want to close your robe..." Hans warned me. I looked and he was right, I was completely naked. "ah!" I yelled while closing my robe. "hehe.." Hans laughed. I started to laugh also, then we had a moment and kissed. I was surprised of what I just did, Hans was also surprised that I started kissing him. "Oh my god... I'm so sorry..." I apologized. he was staring into my eyes and I was doing the same thing. Then Anna came in. "Elsa?" Anna asked. "what's Hans doing in here?"

Anna POV

I came in on Elsa and Hans, Elsa was in her robe, probably naked under it, and Hans looked shocked for some reason.

"What is Hans doing in here? and why does he look shocked. "ummm... no reason, and I told him that I hate him." Elsa replied in a hesitating way. "you hesitated.." I replied. "pff, no I didn't, you're just hearing, things." she paused after hearing like she was trying to think of a reasonable answer. "ok, I know you better than this, something happened between you two, and I WILL find out..." I warned them slowly backing out of the room. I heard Elsa start laughing like she was amused by what I did and said.

Elsa POV

"That was close!" I yelled in a quiet tone, Hans was still shocked. I waved my hand over his face. I kissed him again. he flinched but kissed me back. We leaned against each other, deepening the kiss together. after a few minutes he let go and I let go also. We both smiled. we hugged each other for a couple minutes. "oh, what the heck!" Hans exclaimed and kissed me harder than the last time. I kissed him back, holding the top of his head, and pulled his head closer to mine, if that was even possible. Then he made my robe drop, I pulled away from the kiss and picked up my robe.

Hans POV

I pulled her robe back down. I picked her up, and put her in her tub. "ah!" she yelled, then smiled. I kissed her once more. I wanted to go in the tub with her, but she would probably slap me in the face. "can I go into the bathtub with you?" I asked, I was about to slap myself for saying that. she grinned. "Sure..." she replied. I was surprised. I got in the bathtub with Elsa and started kissing her. she smiled through the kiss. then Anna came in again...

Anna POV

"Sorry, Elsa I forgo-" I looked at the bathtub. Hans was in there with Elsa. I was really close to crying. "Elsa? Hans?" I asked almost crying. "Anna! it's not what it looks like!" Elsa yelled. "well, it looks like you and Hans are making out in the tub naked!" I yelled. "ok, it's exactly what it looks like." Elsa told me. "GET OUT OF HERE HANS!" I yelled at Hans. "Anna, one problem, I'm kind of, you know, naked." Hans told me. I found a towel and threw it at him. "Well, here's a towel!" I yelled at Hans again. I threw another towel at Elsa. "Anna! it's not his fault!" Elsa reassured me. "he asked me if he could come in the bathtub with me and I said yes. it's not his fault, it's mine." "I still want you two to stop making love in the bathtub!" I yelled. I didn't like the word, making love, but I was mad since Hans and Elsa were doing it in the bathtub. Then Hans kissed Elsa more eagerly before he came out of the tub. "NOW!" I yelled at Hans after 30 seconds passed of him making out with Elsa. with him and Elsa being naked, I couldn't take it anymore. I left the room after I saw he was getting ready to get out of the tub.

Elsa POV

I got dressed after me and Hans got out of the bathtub. I ran into Anna's room, I saw her crying on her bed. "Anna! I'm sorry for what happened earlier. I didn't want to make you upset." I told Anna. "well, you did. and I called for a ship to take Hans home tomorrow morning. " Anna told me, I was shocked. I didn't want Hans to go home. "what?" I asked. "he tried to kill you! he almost killed me! how can you trust him after what he did?" Anna asked him. "I love him, and you always forgive the person you love!" I told Anna. "and I'll make out with him, make love with him, take a romantic bath with him, and I could have a child with him if I want to." After I said that Anna's face grew shocked. "you, you want to have a child with him?" Anna asked close to crying. "yes! and I'm going to make love with him right now!" I yelled. running off to where Hans' room was. "we have to make love!" I told Hans. like Anna's, his face grew shocked. "what? what? I thought we just did, in the bathtub.." Hans replied. "yeah, but that was nothing!" I yelled while smiling and pushing him onto his bed and kissed him like we did in the tub. I felt happy and warm inside, I never done this with someone before.

Anna POV

I walked up to Hans door to apologize. then I heard screaming. "no... they couldn't be..." I said to myself while running into his room. I saw them having it. "Elsa! stop it right now!" I yelled. They saw me and became really embarrassed. "I am very VERY upset with you, Elsa. I thought you would be more professional, like the queen your supposed to be..." I mumbled the last part. I could tell she was getting very upset, Hans was trying to calm her down. I realized they were naked under the covers. "Hans, can you hand me my cloths? it's under you." Elsa asked and he gave her the cloths. she put on a dress that was stain really badly. Elsa had a disgusting look on her face. "sorry about the dress, I didn't know it was going to stain THAT bad.." Hans apologized. "it's ok, I'll wash this dress this time, so the maids don't figure out what we just did..." Elsa replied to Hans apologizing. I grew very disgusted. then they kissed like they were trying to annoy me. Sometimes I wish I had ice powers so I could freeze Elsa.