Chapter 1

Madi's POV

I put the last of my stuff in my black mustang and closed the trunk, my friend talia has the rest of my stuff. So we are both going to the airport so I can go to college in Ireland, she is just dropping me off though.

"Hey madi you ready to go!" Talia yells from her red box car. Talia has short brown hair with red streaks in it. I have my long blonde hair in a bun and I'm wearing leggings with a sweater Talia is like wearing the exact same thing. TWINZIES!

"Ya just let me grab a pair of your sweat pants." I said back to her running into our house.

"WHAT NO NOT MY BABIES!" She yells running after me.

"Please just one pair." I beg as she enters her room.

"Fine but not my pink ones." She says very seriously. She really cares about her pink ones. I grab a blue pair of baggy sweats.

"Okay let's go." I say. We walk to our cars. the inside of my mustang is black and red. I turn on my radio to 94.1, one of my favorite stations.

Happy by Pharrell Williams comes on I start to dance.

"Because I'm happy clap along if u feel like a room without a roof because I'm happy!" I sing loudly. I get to a red light and check to make sure talia is still behind me. I start to dance in my seat I turn to see some old lady stair o my gosh at me weirdly. the light turned green and I speed down the street. I arrive at the airport shortly and drag my stuff into the airport.

"Hey are you bringing your car with you?" talia asks as she walks in the lobby with my bags.

"Uh duh how am I supposed to get around." I say in a matter if dactyl voice.

"Shudup." she says while sequent o my gosh her eyes at me.

" Well I guess this is goodbye." I say looking down. I'm not very good with sad things. talia hugs me tight as if she never wants to let go.

"I'll miss you."she says into my hair.

"I'll miss you too." I say fake sniffling. She laughs at that one." I'll text you when I get their."

"Okay" she says.

I get on the plane and fall asleep. I wake up to one of the employees shaking me softly saying we landed. I'm surprised I slept that long since we live in Nebraska.I text talia.

To: Talia;)

I landed.

From: Talia;)

Okay I have to go to work ttyl.

I decided not to text her back and just go to my hotel it was almost midnight. I pick up my car and go to a cheap and really crapy looking hotel. Then I went to sleep. I had a nightmare.

***Nightmare***

I'm running and running but I don't know why. I am suddenly in a room with Talia. I tried to talk to her but I can't it's like my voice was gone. she silenced me when she brought out a knife she got closer. then she held out her arms for a hug I was hesitant but still hugged her, I don't know why though. I felt a sharp pain in my hip. I liked down and all I could see was red.

******

I shot out of bed scared half to death i decided just to go get something to eat. I lay in bed wondering what the nightmare meant. Eventually I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------

So what did you think. Sorry if their are a ton of mistakes.:D

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-Madi <3