Chapter 1

Friday, January 20, 2023

Silence. That was the first thought that passed through her mind upon waking that morning. Enjoying that strange moment she closed her eyes again and let her mind wander. The bed beneath her body felt so comforting, the breeze coming through the windows and caressing her skin was definitely comfortable, but without a doubt the arm around her waist was the best part of that morning, the body that lay next to her. That body that had made her lose control the night before after a long day of work, that man who had made her forget her name and guided in a dance of emotions.

She smiled to herself remembering the game that they had embarked on the night before. She stretched lazily and could almost swear that she had purred like a cat. No, definitely those morning weren't very usual in her life. Reluctantly, she opened her eyes and looked at her man.

She could not deny that she had felt a small twinge of envy when she saw him still asleep.

She moved a little closer to him and gently laid a few kisses on his cheek that followed that imaginary path that passed through his mouth, until his neck. She felt the exact moment when he woke up and she smiled to herself.

"Good morning," she said with rough voice and gave him a last kiss. He smiled.

"Good morning, love," he replied and passed one of her blonde locks behind her ear.

They looked at each other for a few seconds and kissed slowly. Killian wrapped his arms around her waist and stroked her hair in the same way he always did. A slow and sweet kiss that at the same time was demanding and wild.

"We can't." Emma said between kisses. She could feel Killian's hands following the path of her legs and she could certainly feel the demands of her own body, she wanted more.

She closed her eyes feeling that wave of pleasure anticipating what would happen, Killian kissed her neck while his hands explored her body "Killian, we can't-" she repeat again in a barely audible whisper.

"It's too early, she will not come." He said against her mouth and kissed her again.

They could feel the temperature of their bodies rising. The urgency, the desire, and the passion. Their hands searching the body of the other and their kisses more and more urgent. God, she wanted him so bad, her body wanted him so bad, but she knew that if they started, they could not stop.

"Killian, I can't-"She took his hands and reluctantly rolled to the opposite side of the bed. "She always comes and you know it."

With an almost painful sigh, Killian looked at her for a moment. The sexy morning was over.

He leaned on one elbow and looked at Emma who was still a little flushed.

"Love, it's-" He look at the clock that was on the small table and was almost surprised himself "-it's 7 in the morning, I'm pretty sure she will not come at this time."