🎗||26

Author Pov.

Jimin woke up and saw a cute bunny snuggled almost under him, he couldn't stop smiling after seeing jungkook lips parted a bit while his bunny teeth showing.

" i am scared kookie.. "
jimin whispered to jungkook while caressing his hair.

" what if.. i hurt you? What if i couldn't save you? Theres a lot of what if's in my mind but still cant stop myself from wanting you. "
Jimin said in a low voice while looking at jungkook who tightened his grip around jimin waist and snuggled deeper into his chest.

" god.. someday.. you will be the death of me. "
Jimin sighed before tightening his grip on jungkook as he slowly fell asleep.

" hyung!!!! WAKE UP! Jiminie Hyung!! "
Taehyung kept slamming the door hard while shouting making both boys to wake up scared.

" wtf happened? "
jimin opened the door fast as he felt his heart almost drop from his body because of how hard it was beating but ended up seeing a laughing boy with his boxy smile.

" i am gonna kill you kim taehyung! "
jimin shouted at taehyung who ran before he received a hit by angry jimin.

" you can try hyung! But i know you love me "
Taehyung answered as he made his way downstairs giggling.

Jimin sighed and walked back in for his scared bunny who was pouting while rubbing his eyes.

" he always wake me like this, that why i hate to sleep over here sometime "
jungkook said before stretching his body.

" how about now? "
jimin smirked as he sat on his knees and pulled jungkook close to him.

Jungkook face turned red from blushing as he avoided jimin crescent eye smile.

" let's go down before taetae come again "
jungkook pushed jimin slowly before running away to the bathroom making jimin lay down smiling at how cute jungkook reaction was.

_____________

Liked by Taelien and J

Liked by Taelien and J.kookie and 659 others
Jiminie why smiling? Got kicked out of the house by a cute alien and frustrated bunny along with this thing @ min.suga
View all 573 comments..
Seulgiie : how dare they kick my baby out
Jackie.wang : why you keep calling him a thing
Jackie.wang : 😂😂😂🏃🏻💔
Jin_eomma : you both deserve it 😂
Jiminie : are you picking them over us 😦💔 @ Jin_eomma
ur_hope : he just placed them at the top of the list ignoring all the babies he took care off 🤦🏻‍♂️💔
Jin_eomma : you all took your share now it's their time now back to work 💔😂😒🤦🏻‍♂️. @ jiminie  @ ur_hope @ min.suga
min.suga : we don't even work there 😞😒
@ Jin_eomma

_____________

Taehyung and jungkook kicked the boys out so they can spend the rest of the day together, since both have a lot to talk about and both want to ask for advices so they thought kicking them both out was the best idea to talk freely about what ever in their mind.

" kookie~ "
taehyung cooed before hugging jungkook with a pout.

" what? "
jungkook looked confused at him.
" i think i like suga hyung.. "
taehyung hid his face on jungkook shoulder.

" you think? "
jungkook laughed.

" he even hugged me a lot "
taehyung blinked repeatedly as his cheeks started to develop a red color from the hug scenes that started to flood into his mind.

Jungkook swallowed the lump forming in his throat as he remembered him and jimin..

" you like jiminie hyung right? "
taehyung teased jungkook giving him a weird smile.
Jungkook nodded as he fiddled with his fingers.

" did you tell him? "
taehyung asked curiously.
" h..he found out.. i guess "
jungkook got nervous.

" found out? "
taehyung tilted his head.
" remember the guy who dm'ed me? "
Taehyung just nodded as a response.
" turned out that it was jimin hyung.. "

" WHAT?!!! "
taehyung gasped.
Jungkook nodded before continuing
" i didn't tell him it was me and when he asked me for my name i faked it.. but in the cinema he found out and then.. "
jungkook bit his lips nervously.

" then? "
taehyung leaned closer curiously.
" he kissed me.. "
jungkook hid his face after letting a small scream escape his mouth.

Taehyung stared blankly at jungkook shocked.
Jungkook felt weird because taehyung stayed quiet so he looked at him and saw him still frozen in his place, jungkook got worried and waved his hand in front of taehyung before shaking him a bit.

" jungkook.. you two kissed? "
taehyung pouted
Jungkook got scared by his best friend reaction but nodded in agreement.

" not fair! "
taehyung shouted making jungkook flinch.
" i wanna kiss yoongi hyung too "
Jungkook shocked expression turned into a soft glare as he punched taehyung arm.

" you scared me for a minute there "
he let out a big sigh.