|Prompts|

These are your prompts:

1. "You ass! You told me it wouldn’t hurt!”

2. “Wait what? What do you mean we have to share a bedroom?”

3. “Clearly, I was here first and I want the goddamn seat.”

4. “Why did you became so hot? You’re making it hard for me to hate you.”

5. “Seriously, you’re the one crying over this?”

6. “I thought we discussed this already: I’m in charge.”

7. “You didn’t have to cook for me. No, seriously, you set the kitchen on fire.”

8. “This is why I can’t take you grocery shopping.”

9. “Are you sure you guys are dating? You fight like cats and dogs.”

10. “You need money, I need someone to pretend to be my girlfriend/boyfriend. Wanna work together?”

11. “We’re both drunk and suddenly, we became really honest.”

12. “How the hell do you use this?”

13. “Could you do me a favor? Kiss me.”

14. “I should’ve known this was a bad idea.”

15. “Explain to me again why are we doing this despite the fact you know I’m against it.”

16. “I’m trying to study, stop annoying me.”

17. “Why are you crying?”

18. “I had a very normal, happy, boring life until you came into it.”

19. “It’s been a long day: my boss was an ass, work was horrible. All I wanted to do was come home and go to bed, but turns I left my keys and I’m locked out. Now you, my neighbor, showed up out of nowhere and here I am, crying on frustration.”

20. “You should be so thankful and honored that I’m dating you.”

21. “This is your child too, and if I have to deal with him/her, so will you.”

22. “You hate me, I hate you, why the hell are we on a date?”

23. “I love you, but your family is impossible.”

24. “Ruin this for me and I swear I’ll kill you.”

25. “I hate to break it to you, but that glare isn’t scary at all. You look like an angry teddy bear.”

26. “What did I do to anger you this time?”

27. “I don’t care if you’re a freaking prince/princess, if I ask you to do chores, you’ll do them.”

28. “I never thought that buying you a present could be this complicated.”

29. “I treasure sleep, how can I get that message through your thick skull?”

30. “Last time I checked, I was better than you. Don’t make me prove it you.”

31. “This is going to get us in so much trouble...let’s do it.”

32. “My boyfriend/girlfriend cheated on me with your boyfriend/girlfriend and just wanted to get even but now it turns out I really like you. What is happening?”

33. “Our families hate each other, how do we break the news that we’re dating?”

34. “Give me one good reason not to kill you.”

35. “The day of the wedding is finally here, but where’s the bride and the groom (or groom/groom, bride/bride)?”

36. “Screw what everyone else says, I love you. Why is that so hard for you to understand?”

37. “I thought I could handle this on my own, but I really need your help.”

38. “Will this anger your family? Will this anger our friends? Will this anger the world? Count me in.”

39. “This is not exactly how I imagined my life would be like, not that I’m complaining.”

”