He is SO! my Valentine.

Prologue

I don't know why I like him I just know I do. Maybe it's his smile or personality. Or maybe it's the fact that Milly likes him, but whatever the reason may be, I do know, I like him. Every time I see him, I smile, I want to be near him, I want to be held by him, and whenever he's gone I long for him. It's almost as if love but I know such a thing doesn't exist in high school. Thats it's only our teenage hormones pushing us to believe we're in love to only be crushed by the person we "loved".

To never be hurt again I have vowed to never give my heart out to boys, to only be used and hurt. No! I will do them as they all did me, lead me on to believe we're in love but to crush the heart they never truly had. I have vowed to never let another guy come as close to my heart as many others have. I may have made this vow but I believe this guy , Shane, may have a way into my heart.

"Shane" his name reaches out to me as if the wind is bringing it to me. His eyes are blue like the ocean waiting for me to dive deep into them. His golden blond hair cascades all around him as if like a halo. His lean newly bronze skin seems as if I'm looking at a god himself. I love... I mean "like" the most about him is his nice, caring personality. I want him to be mine, I want him to hold me, to kiss me, and to "love" me. I want him to ask me to be his girl on this upcoming valentines day.

I know my dreams are silly and that they will never happen. But it is nice to dream for awhile. I thought about telling people but it seems to risky. The only friend I think I can trust is Caley. Sure we had our ups and downs but I'm pretty sure she can keep my secret. And as for Milly liking Shane its nothing, but a speck of dust under a finger nail. Even if it was possibly something it wouldn't be hard to get him from her.

She is nothing in comparison to me nothing at all. Sure she has double D's but no one likes Breast that sag and have stretch marks all over them. And I'm sure Shane doesn't like a girl with chin hair. Of course I'm no ten either with my short brown hair, almost black Chinese slanted eyes, C sized breast, and a minimum show of curves but a least I have some thing going for me. I have cute freckles on my cheeks, copper colored skin, full lips, and a Tom boyish yet flirty and fun personality.