Jensen stone:journey through america

This is an original story of mine. It hasnt been edited yet. More is coming soon. Enjoy please rate and comment.

The warm water from the shower dripped down, my body in delicate streams.

After I finished washing the soap from my body, i stepped out of the shower.

In the mirror i glanced at myself my eyes were brown, but deep dark brown like like a piece of topaz embedded in my skull. My hair black, and. I was 6'2 and i had a masculine physique. After brushing my teeth i threw my toothbrush and deodorant in my backpack. I dressed in jeans and black converse, and a green jacket.

I looked around at my apartment one more time knowing i wouldnt see it again.

Today i was beginning my journey through America...

I sat on a hard rock by a rail road waiting for the next train to somewhere. birds chirped in the trees, and butterfly floated over the train tracks. A sweet smelling breeze caught the butterfly drilling it into the ground. Well that sucks i thought and lit a cigarette. The distant sound of the train approaching roused me from my reverie. I threw my lit cigarette on the ground and approached the tracks, I stood parallel to the tracks, The first car passed loudly wind whistled in my ears. My heart pounded in my chest and my arms shook. The familiar and thoroughly enjoyed feeling of an adrenaline rush coursed through my body.

After about nine cars passed me a box car with two open doors on both sides started to get close. I started running as fast as possible along the train, once the red boxcar caught up to me i jumped diagonal through the opening into the car.

I landed hard in the middle of the empty boxcar. My arm ached from landing on it...

I sat in the corner of the boxcar shivering from the fierce wind, out of my backpack i produced a quilt and wrapped it around myself.Mount hood was nearing closer like a icy behemoth it loomed over me.Ominously. The sun went down but i couldn't sleep, if i slept then i might not notice when the train stops, and the conductor could find me. After the sun rose again i noticed the train slowing gradually a sure sign we were nearing a station. I quickly repacked my quilt, and stood at the edge of the boxcar.the wind roared in my ears, I crouched down low then suddenly like a treefrog from a leaf i leaped from the train. When i land i bent my knees, and then straightened staying on my feet.A blue sign said washington state on it the train was already far in the distance. Were i was was.... in one direction i could see mt hood and the other mt st helens.

I was in a area of heavy foliage but i knew i had to be near a train station.

I walked along the tracks for about an hour, until i reached the train station.

I was in spokane washington close to idaho. It was an industrial looking town with a azure river gushing through it. It started to rain, one drop hit my shoulder, now another, again, faster, until the sky sobbed huge drops of water rapidly onto the land below. People pulled out umbrellas and opened them hiding behind them like a drop of water hides from the sun. I pulled my coat tighter valuing its warmth. A man walked by me and "accidently" bumped into me deftly sliding his hand into my back pocket. In one swift motion i grabbed his arm and twisted it behind him. Than with dexeterity i pushed him to his knees and slapped him in the face with the back of my hand, and walked away. What an idiot i thought,

after looking around the town for awhile i settle on eating at a diner called aunt rosa's little corner. The front door for some far out reason had a mirror on it but i caught a glimpse of myself. I wasnt quite dirty yet but my hair had taken a slightly wild appearance. I went into the bathroom and wet my hands than ran them through my hair. I walked back out into the diner, the floor was checkered black and white tiles and the walls were white with an occasional rose painted on it. A kind looking old woman materialised behind me and smiled.