When the earth fell around us ( a leo valdez story)

Acacia_________________________________

   My name is Acacia Lewis. I'm a daughter of Hecate, but was raised by Circe, after my father died, who is as good as a mom to me. Now, I love Circe, but she has a nasty hatred of men. She has no tolerance for any raging hormones or romantic fantasies.

    From what I remember, Dad was always kind, always polite, and knew his place in the world. Mom said he made her feel amazing, which is an certainly special. He died when I was seven.

   I grew up on a tiny spa on a Caribbean Island. Nice place, with lots of nice ladies that trained under mom. I had some pet Guinea pigs too. Oh how I miss my childhood....

   Lastly, I can do magic that most people cannot even imagine controlling. I conjure, brew, transfigure, enchant, and bewitch. Even if mom denies the fact that she blessed me most, we both know it's true.

   My story begins when those no-good kids about my age in orange tee shirts decided to set a bunch of pirates on my home, the beautiful spa I grew up in. They wrecked the place and took prisoners of the women I was raised around and trained with, which I am still most displeased with. I transfigured myself into a dolphin and swam away, unwilling to be caught in the mess, which poor Circe would have to sort through later. I apparated to a Miami beach that my dad took me to as a little girl just to think about what my next move would be. I quickly dried myself with magic. I walked to the boardwalk to get some ice cream and maybe send an Iris message. But to who? Maybe my father's sister...no, she never liked me. Maybe one of my sisters at Camp Half-Blood... but they are not likely to care because I'm Circe's favorite and most blessed. I sigh. Mother usually lives on Olympus. I could go there, but that's so boring. Maybe I'll travel the world. See places, meet people, learn things. Yes that's what I'll do. I happily wipe my hands and find a small shop to buy a backpack and basic supplies. It's all part of the adventure. Now I will be off! Only, where to? Maybe I'll board a random bus and see where it takes me!