Christmas Takes Forever

^^ since this book is around Christmas I thought you love this song that I don't care if i listen all year :U Christmas and Halloween are everyday for me, and for some people they take it way to far o.o they are brave 

December Day Before Christmas 3:00 pm

We had finally come home from school getting off the bus was a hassle but at least not as much as getting on the bus when the crowd of people made a maze for us since they too were in a hurry to get home to do whatever they needed to. I had to go find Lu undoubtedly he was still in that same apple tree in the start of the apple orchard we opened next to our house. As soon as I had put my school bag in its vacation spot since we had no more school. I had rushed myself from the house to find Lu. Looking around in the apple orchard with a little snow on the ground. Questions upon questions were swirling themselves like a blizzard in my head but I ignored them, right now finding Lu only mattered. That's when I heard the muffle cries coming from a little ways away.

Picking up the pace I found Lu with a lotus covered kimono on him shuffling his face into the arms muffling cries throughout the entire apple orchid. Gazing up to him sympathy ran through me. Like a good friend I leaped up the tree ignoring the risk of falling. Leaning towards him I reached towards him only to find the coldness of his ghost body on my hand as my hand resting on his ghostly shoulder. Thinking about it, it was kinda a terrible death he had gone through. In which he only lived again and again. He very deserved to be happy in heaven, but the unfair death and sadness keep him from going.

"Hey I Know what happened it's fine if you didn't want to tell me, just in the future know that I'll always be here for you," I said trying to get his muffle cries to cease. He turned his head ghostly water droplets still falling from his eyes. It was no wonder why everybody called his a cutie he really did look like a china doll when he didn't wear his emotionless face. He stared at me before leaning his head into my chest. The coldness of his body struck me again. He made sure he was careful not to sink through me. Being a ghost i bet is terrible. Lu couldn't even give me a hug without having to worry about almost sinking through me or giving me the shiver chills. I bet he was more warmer when he was alive.

"I know and I'm sorry," He mustered out before leaning his head even more into my chest. We sat there for hours until eventually the sun was going down.

"You should get back I'm sure Bluez going all hell mary on wondering where you went," Lu said smiling for the first time today. I looked at him and smiled back.

"I know you should come too Chide seems like he was thinking of showing you his video game seems like he is your best pal already," I replied the aura around growing more delightful by the second. "Fine i'll come," He said leaping off the tree I was about to follow him before he turned around. "Thank you for being my friend you're the only one that has ever been kind enough to be considers my bestest of friends," he said smiling dashing off to the house that entire sentence warmed my heart up. Smiling I thought I should be the one saying that. Lu was and is the only friend I really ever had that was true.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also which friendship pair is the best you think? Anna and Bluez, Chide and Lulu, Anna and Lulu or Chide and Bluez

Ok, I Honestly Want all you guys thought cause this story has a lot of chapters but its still not done Idk if i should go on or not after I gotten all my rewritten chapters posted

Thanks for everyone's support and special thanks for those who followed me