Chapter 3

[Yong Sook's POV]

"I bwa! wae usgo issda?"(Hey! Why do keep on smiling?) Jae Sun asked as he was playing with his phone.

"Hyung,geogie michin salam cheoleom boige" (You look like a crazy guy there hyung)

That was Shin and the four of them started laughing.

They maybe right. I may look like a crazy one here. We are actually inside the van right now. We're going to a resort and we'll be staying there for a while.

"Yah! Yong Sook!" Nam-Kyu called me.

"Neh?"

"Dangsin-eun mueos-eul saeng-gag ha go?" (What are you thinking huh?)

"Eh?"

"Ihu ulineun pillipin-e dochag. . dangsin-eun jeoldae meomchuji anh-a us go" (Since we arrived in the Philippines, you never stopped smiling there)

"Jinja?" (Really)

"Neh"

"Geugeos-eun amugeosdo..."(It's nothing...)

I lean on the window and look at my phone. This girl... 

**Flashback**

Finally! We are already here at the Philippines. It's past 11pm already. I'm hungry.

"Uli le-oleul gidalineun" (Let's wait for Leo) Mr. Kwon said.

He was our guardian while we're here at the Philippines.

"Neh" We all say in chorus.

Leo, the guy Mr. Kwon was referring to was his nephew. His brother married a Filipina that's why they live here in Philippines. Leo will help us while we were here. I actually knew him for a long time already and he's really kind.

"Yah Hyung, naega naui jeonhwaleul billil su issseubnida?" (Hey hyung, can i borrow my phone?"

It sounds weird, borrowing your own phone right? keke~ anyway, Dong Min gave me my phone immediately.

Okay. What should I do?

I look around and someone caught my eyes... A girl caught my eyes.

She was wearing a black dress with polka dots design. Her hair's on bun. And she's wearing glasses. She's actually cute.

I don't know but I took a picture of her using my phone. I smiled. She's really cute. She somehow looks like a Korean.

Then I saw Leo, it seems like he was looking for us so I called him.

"Hyung!"

He turned at my way. Made a hand gesture like "wait" then I heard him say words but I actually don't understand them. I just nodded.

Shin came to me and told me some jokes that Dong Min told him. It's actually corny though but I just pretended to laugh about it. 

Then I saw from my peripheral vision that the girl is still standing not just far from us. Is she looking at us? Or maybe she's waiting for someone. Yeah, maybe she's really waiting for someone.

"Shin!"

Jae Sun called him and I took that opportunity. I bow then smiled at the girl. I thought she's gonna smile back but instead I saw her step back. Maybe she was shocked? Then I saw her look from her left to her right side. I was trying to control myself from laughing. She's just too cute. Maybe she was wondering who I was smiling at. Oh geez~ That girl..

Then I saw that she was about to leave when her handkerchief fell from her hands. I immediately went towards her and get the harkerchief for her.

"Here's your handkerchief"

"Ah..t-thank you"

"Your welcome"

Did I just saw her blush? I smiled at her again and I saw her smile a little. I waived at her as I walk. I saw Leo, Mr. Kwon and my friends going out. Leo was holding my bags. I should apologize to him immediately ^^ 

**End of Flashback**

"We're here!"

I came back to my senses. I saw them getting out of the van already.

"You okay?" Leo asked me.

"Yeah"

"Get your things, you guys need to take a rest already"

"O-okay"

****

We just finished our 'dinner'. I looked at the wall clock and it's 3:25am already. Since we just finished eating, i decided to go out for a while. This resort is really beautiful. It's a private one that's why we're the only ones here.

I sat down at the bottom stair near the garden.

It's really peaceful out here.

I looked at the sky. Streched my right hand up as I was like reaching for the stars.

will I ever meet her again?

*sigh*

I looked at the girl's photo at my again. Then a memory came by to me.. I chuckled with that thought.