Entery 1

It all started 13 full years ago. With a mother of one, one baby girl living in her circular stomach. Living in a small house, and with them was a grandfather, a grandmother, and a very proud father. They all wanted nothing more than to give the newborn child a home to grow up in and feel safe in. With a room picked out, and town which they fell in love with since day one.

  It was not the time for disasters, yet the lord thought it right to make a beautiful creation but at a price. At a price there must be, the waves that could potentially drown the city they so dearly loved. "Leave, leave!" The warnings came flying in from every direction they could possibly hear. And flea they did, with the mother of one, and every other flesh and blood victim that had a way out. What had they left behind to gifts of the ocean ? What choice had they made, when they decided the best?

  Leaving their life behind to the soon to be mud, the clinging of the baby carage. The sounds of the baby raddle. The laughter of the baby herself. It was all taken from them by chance. Knowing that they could soon be back to their very own hospital to give birth to a new personality before she herself decides whether or not its time. Did they truly know this?

  The beautiful young mother had no time to stop at a broken down gas station just a few hours from their destination. With the kicking and the one feeling, she knew it and she wished it not to be true, not yet. The unconvinced father rolled his eyes knowing it was just about the 5th time she had complained and kept walking, until nothing more than her convincingly troubled talking came into the picture. He turned to meet her eyes.

Soon enough they reached the hospital they wished hadn't been the one to give life in. The newborn for some reason, hadn't thought about just how many consequences she would be getting herself into.

  Born in a hurricane, or born because she was the hurricane?

*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*

   Now at 13. Its all happening once more, 13 years ago she was born and known as a hurricane. Turning into the life as a teenager growing feelings and learning more. On her 13th birthday, the unexpectable happened. Well, she did live in Florida, but this seemed so..sudden.

  Its back. The waves, the leaving, the ocean wants to take over once more. Making all flesh and blood flea into drouted territory. Was it fate? Was it destiny? Or maybe just coincidence...

  One things for sure.

Nothing. Is. For sure.