Flirting

I walk into my first block and sit in my normal seat and right when I sat down mitchel came in and sat in the seat next to me.
"Hey" he said
" hi" I said
" ur hair looks nice today" he said smirking at me
" uh...thank you" I said a little confused
" what are u doing next block? " he ask and I was about to answer but then our teacher walked in and made everyone be quiet.
When the bell rang letting us go to our next class I got stopped by someone grabbing my arm and make me turn around and that's when I saw mitchel.
"Hey you never answered my question" he said with smiling
"I'm going to science" I said smiling " where r u going? "
" I'm ditching school,  wanna come with? " he said looking at me waiting for an answer
"Why not,  I need a break from school anyways"
We both walk out of school and we decided to go to my house since no one is home.
We drove to my house and when we arrived we got out and I unlocked the front door and he followed right behind me. I walked to to my room and put my stuff on my desk and layed down on my bed and he did the same thing.
"So what do u wanna do? " I asked looking at the roof
" wanna go swim? " he said looking at me and I knew he was because I could feel his eyes on me.
"Ok but u dont have swim suit" I said sitting up and looking back at him
" I have a pair in my car"
"Ok well go get them and I'll meet u out by the pool ok? "
"Ok" he said smiling at me and walking out of my room.
I get off my bed and look threw my dresser and put a two piece bikini.  I went simple and put a blue and green bikini on.

I walked to the pool and seen mitchel already in the pool and when he seen me he stopped and looked me up and down and he slowly started walking out of the pool and all he said was 'wow!'"What is there something wrong?  I can change" I said lookin...

"What is there something wrong?  I can change" I said looking at my bikini and he put his figure under my chin and made me look at him and all he said was " no your perfect" and he just stared me in the eyes.  Hus eyes were gorgeous, they where a dark green and he looked so hot with water all over him. He was cute! But then we snapped out of it and he looked nervous and out of no where he picked me up and started walking to the pool and I screamed.
" U BETTER NOT MITC-" before I could finish he threw me in the pool and then jumped in. When i made it back to surface he was right in front of me laughing and I could help but laugh to.  Its like his laugh is contagious and his smile it too. We had fun playing in the pool but then it started getting late so we got out and got dressed.
"Well I gotta go home before my parents do" he said looking at me
"Ok text me later if you want"
"Will do and will I see u at school? " he said smiling but I shook my head no and his smile faded away
"Why" he said looking sad and I told him I have an audition
"Ok well then I'll see u some point tomorrow then" he said smiling again
"Ok can't wait... Bye" I said smiling back at him but then he winked at me and walked out the front door and I could feel my face turn beat red.
Mitchel POV
  As I went to leave I wink at Callie knowing she would blush and freak out but if I have to be truthful she. Is sexy and hot but I can't date her because then I would be cheating on my girlfriend and that would break her heart and I can't do that to brook.