Chapter 4

Katsuki: You are slow!

Kacchan grab my hand and he lift me up and throw me side.

Izuku: gahhh!

My body slam on the floor. Shit... that so damn hurt! Kacchan look at me and sigh..

Izuku: nghhh.. why I have to learn Judo? Why not you teach me how to use Bokken?

*Bokken = Japanese wooden sword.

Katsuki: Well, before you learn too use a Bokken you need to build you strength first Deku.

Izuku: Its Izuku. don't call me that name.

Katsuki: well since you are useless. I will call you by that name.

Izuku: tch.

He piss me off.. I didn't know since when he become so strict with me. Oh, before I forget I will tell you what happen after the incidents.

First, Shouto pick a fight with Kacchan because Shouto thought he the reason I got injured. After Shouto know the truth. I been scold by him. I really glad dad was there because only dad can make him calm.

Second, Uraraka kun and Iida kun came visit me. They cry like crazy and apologize to me and Kacchan countless time. When Kacchan say he forgive them. They stop crying and they smile. They also promise not to leave me alone again.

The third one, I can't believe what I see. Kirishima and Monoma came visit me and Monoma bring me a bouquet of red rose and some chocolate. He said sorry for his bad behavior and thanks for saving his life with his face blushing like crazy. I smile to him and I glad he is okay. But Kacchan still give him a punishment. He have to follow orders from him and me. Kacchan also said if something bad happen, he must protect me with his life. At first, I refuse but Monoma agree with kacchan.

After I recovered my injured.. I start to practice with my Kenjutsu club. Kacchan the captain of kenjutsu club will teach me personally. So that why Im here now.

Katsuki: Oi Deku! Stop daydream and come here!

Gehhh.. I told him don't call me by that name.. I walk and stand in front of him. We bow to each other as respect.. we stand on ready position. When kirishima say start I try to grab Kacchan shoulder but he dodge it and he grab my back. He try to flip me back side. But I manage to grab his hand and throw him on the front side. He body slam on the floor. Everyone in the hall surprise.

Kirishima: I-Izuku wins!

Everyone clap his hand. Some other still shock and some other saying something like "I hate that human", " how could he do that to Bakugo sama" and so on.. After that, the club dismiss. I look at kacchan that still lie down on the floor.

Izuku: Im not useless!

Kacchan grin at me and he stand up with his two feet. He walk to me and he pat my head.

Katsuki: Yeah yeah idiot.. good job..

Kirishima: Katsuki, I can't believe you lost! Hahaha!

Kacchan grab kirishima face.

Katsuki: Do you wanna die shitty hair?

Kirishima: Ahhh.... I'm sorry...

Gehhh... kacchan hair and kirishima hair have no different... I look at them..
There seem similar especially their eyes...