Alone and scared

I wake up, dazed and confused. I look around and see that I'm in cell, or cage, or something with bars I'm still waking up and can't see straight. They all of a sudden I hear a large thud and footsteps coming I'm my direction. Someone opens the cell door, steppes in and closes it behind them. I look up and my eyes focus on the person in front of me. It was Ciel Phantomhive. "Hello miss (Y/N) I see you are finally awake. I had Sebastian go get you 3 days ago, he gave you too much anesthetic. It nocked you out for longer then we hoped, but oh well, your awake now." Wait did you just say 3 days? Why hasn't Alois come for me? Ciel chuckled and said "Well, we left him a note saying you left him and not to look for you, and that you would find an other demon to bring you back to your time. I guess it worked." I was infuriated and stared screaming and crying. Ciel then slapped me and said "Shut up! You won't  want to make me mad." I was crying and couldn't rub my sore cheek due to the chains holding me back. Ciel then called for Sebastian. "Take (Y/N) to her room please and make sure to lock the door. Sebastian bowed and said "Yes my lord."

~ALOIS'S POV~
I was sitting at my desk looking at the letter, trying to figure out who wrote this. I knew it wasn't (Y/N) because of the handwriting, the imposter did a good job at it but I could still tell it wasn't hers. They also made sure to disguise there own handwriting because it looked like no one I knew. I was starting to give up hope, even Claud couldn't figure it out. Just then there was a nock on the door. I said come in, it was Claud "Your highness, Earl Ciel Phantomhive wishes you would join him for tea tomorrow, he said he has some issues to discuss." Uggghh Phantomhive, very well then. Tell him we will be there at 11:00 A.M.

~(Y/N) POV~
Sebastian picks me up and brings me to a strange room, I tried to fight back but he's too strong. I look in the room, it has no windows, just a bed with some chains on it. I knew I was in trouble. Sebastian restrained me to the bed and said, "The master will be in here shortly." 10 minutes go by when I here the door open and Ciel steps in, closes and locks the door behind him. He walks over to the bed and sits down. "Sorry things had to come to this. I had to punish Alois and the only get what I wanted is to hurt you." He chuckles and stands up reveling a long whip. He flips me over so my back is facing him. He removes my clothes and whispers to me "This might hurt a bit." With that I hear the crack of the whip and the intense pain spread throughout my body. I let out a scream and he says,"The more you scream the more pain you get." He whips my back 15 more times and sets the whip down. He bends down and whispers in my ear "The more sound you make the harder I will go." And with that he flipped me around so my naked front side was facing him. He smirks then removes his clothes. After that everything goes blank. I wake up dazed with blurry vision. I see a figure on top of me moving. I'm completely numb but I can understand what was happening. He was raping me. After about ten seconds I black out again.

~ALOIS POV~
I arrive at Ciels manner (just pretend Claud can't smell or sense (Y/N)) I step in and Ciel greets me "Hello Trancy, come into my office, I will have Sebastian prepare tea and we can talk." As we're talking I notice somethings off. Then Ciel says "How's (Y/N). " I sighed and said ... she left. Ciel looked at me with pity and said "aww what a shame, she was lovely. ... you know, I might actually know we're she is." He said with a smirk. I stand up and yell WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!! Still with that annoying smirk on his face he said, "follow me." We walked up the the stairs, down a hall, then stopped out side out a room. I could here someone crying, then realizing it was (Y/N). I tried getting in but it was locked. Ciel then stopped me and said, "(Y/N) was a lovely guest, she followed all the rules, she staid mostly quiet when I was beating her, and she didn't move when I had sex with her, of course we did nock her out but still." I grabbed him by the Collar and scream I aught to kill you! He smiles and says "well you can, but then how will you open the door, I've made sure it stays closed as long as I'm alive. I let go of him and say, fine open the bloody door! He nodded to Sebastian and the door opened. I run in and see (Y/N) on a bed with chains. Her body was bruised and bloody, she looks up and says ALOIS!!!?