13

*unedited.

TSoE- Gardaland
#Chapter 13

What if she turns 28? What was wrong with her? Who would want to lose their freedom in a marriage? 28 is not a marrying age for fuck's sake--well atleast for me. 40 is the right age. Hindi ko talaga siya maintindihan.

"Why the rush?" I asked her, nakapamaywang parin ako.

"I do not owe you an explanation" she scowled.

'Right '

I looked at her in disbelief. "Are you itching to be laid?" Inis ng sabi ko.

Lumaki ang mata niya sa sinabi ko.
For a moment she frowned and then let out a soft chuckle.

"Are you for real?" She asked. Ok fine maybe that question went out wrongly. Of course sex should not be the question, she has lived her life in this side of the planet where sex is sex and not sacred so it is treated normally without malice.

"Why do you fuss over the idea? Don't tell me ayaw mo akong magpakasal kasi nagseselos ka?" She grinned.

"Yeah, why do you fuss over the idea? You are not her boyfriend, do remember that" mamya ay singit ni Theo mula sa kung saan.

I closed my eyes. "I do not care, I was just asking" sabi ko at nauna na akong pumasok sa sasakyan.

Theo let out a laugh. "Eve, baby. Do you want me to drive?"

"Why?" She asked.

"I just know a place where to relax, inistress ka kasi ni Adam eh" sabi nito opening his palm for her to hand him the key.

Eve looked at her watch and then she handed over the key.

"It's four o'clock" she said when she fastened her seatbelt in the shotgun.

"I know" my brother answered and then revved the engines.

Wala lang ako sa sarili sa likod. Nagiisip ng kung ano. At naiinis ako.

"What the fuck are we doing here?" sabi ko pagkaparking namin sa maluwag na parking ng isang amusement park.

"To be amused and be child again" Theo answered.

"Dyan, dyan sa pagkaisip bata mo ka iiwanan ni Sweetheart balang araw" I said with conviction.

He did not answer. Alam kong alam niyang isip bata siya nang gawing rason ang financial gap nila ni Sweetheart para makipaghiwalay ng 2 years!

Pa'no nalang ang itlog niya? Century egg na? Napailing nalang ako.

Eve however was unusually quiet. We were waiting for Theo who voluntered to buy us the tickets to enter GARDALAND

"You ok Countess?" I asked.

Tinignan niya ako at napailing.

"Is that a no?" I asked.

Nilapitan niya ako. I automatically alerted myself. Covering it with a frown.

She smiled. "Huling tanong ko na ito Amo,  hindi mo ba talaga ako gusto?" She asked in a whisper. Now she was just inches away from me looking straightly into my eyes.

I was literally caught off guard, hindi ko inaasahan ang tanong niya. At hindi ko rin alam kung papaano ko siya tignan. She was wearing her glasses but I could see her eyes through them.

I swallowed the forming lump in my throat.

"A'ahhhmmm why are you asking me that?" I trailed.

"I want you and I do not have time to play. It's either you want me too or not. I got tired of lurking in between. So answer me" She said in a serious tone.