A Match Made In Heaven (White Hat x Dr. Flug) Part 1

No need for private tabs! (although this one does have a bit of cussing but whatever)

As mentioned in the title, these one-shots are lemon free! :)

Btw, this is my 2nd FAVORITE ship... :3

_____________________________________________________________

     Dr. Flug had recently created a portal that allows anyone or anything to travel to an alternate universe. He hadn't shown it to Black Hat yet though. He wanted it to be a surprise. He knew that he had to postpone many other projects to finish this one, so if this was a success, Black Hat would be pleased. The only thing he needed to do now was test it. He turned on the machine, and it started to glow.

     "Knock knock~!" Demencia cheered as she knocked rhythmically on the door. "What do you want, Demencia?" Flug sighed as he opened the door. "Pretty sure the answer is who's there, but I'll take what I can get." Demencia stepped into the lab without hesitation. "Sooooooo, what're ya-...." Demencia stared in awe at the glowing machine. "OOOOH, WHAT'S THIS??"

     "DON'T TOUCH IT, DEMENCIA! I'VE BEEN WORKING ON IT FOR MONTHS, AND I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU RUIN IT!" Dr. Flug pointlessly blocked Demencia's view with his body in hopes of protecting the machine. "Calm down, doc! I just wanna help!" Demencia folded her arms as Dr. Flug looked at her in suspicion.

     "Why do you wanna help?" Dr. Flug asked. "Because Black Hat said I should!" Demencia retorted. She then took a moment to examine the machine. "Soo, what is this thing?" She asked, pointing at it.

     "Fine. It's a portal that allows you to travel to alternate universes." Flug sighed. Demencia froze for a second to think. "Sooooooo.. does that mean I can meet more Black Hats?" She asked with a smirk. Dr. Flug rolled his eyes. "Alternate Black Hats; also known as.. very different Black Hats."

     Demencia's smile molted off of her face. "...How different?..." She asked out of curiosity. "Oh, I don't know, try complete opposite personalities different." Demencia sank to the floor in disappointment, but then suddenly sprang back up when he got an idea.

     "I CAN BE YOUR TEST SUBJECT!!!" She squealed, making Flug flinch. "Demencia, seriously. The machine isn't even stable yet. I-It has the capabilities to ban you to into deep space, or in a crazy apocalyptic dimension where you could get killed, o-or even...."

     He paused for a moment to think.

     "ACTUALLY!" He continued with a lot more happiness in his voice. "SURE, YOU CAN TEST IT! Just try not to break anything, will you?" Demencia squealed with excitement! She charged into the portal without hesitation. Dr. Flug was surprised that she fell for it.

     "Wow. That was.. a lot easier than I thought it would be." He muttered with a mischievous chuckle. "Now I just have to turn off the machine, an-"

     Demencia came happily bursting out of the portal, pulling out White Hat by his tie. "IT WORKS~!" Dr. Flug clutched the top of his head as he started to freak out. "WHAT THE-?! OH MY GOD DEMENCIA, WHAT DID YOU-" 

     Dr. Slug jumped out a few moments afterwards, a loaded laser gun in his hand. "WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING WITH MY BOSS YOU CROSS-EYED WHORE?!" Dr. Slug roared, pointing the gun at Demencia as she clutched White Hat's tie tighter. 

     "N-Now now, Slug! No need for-...... violence...." As soon as White Hat caught a glimpse of Dr. Flug, he pushed away Demencia with little to no effort whatsoever. 

(lmao just like: outta the way bitch I'm gay af XD)

(This is gettin' pretty long...... Comment or vote if you want part 2 guys lol)