Final

"Class, your project will be a paired work, so it's your freedom to choose a pair." said Sir Lee. Everyone was in chaos, finding their pair. As usual, the two friends, Park Chanyeol and Do Kyungsoo, were paired. Chanyeol approached Kyungsoo.

"So, when will we do the project?" Chanyeol said, smiling.

"As soon as possible." Kyungsoo said, sighing heavily.

College is a very  dfficult stage of education. You always have to stay up late to finish all paperworks. All what matters to Kyungsoo is graduating with honors, so is Chanyeol. But sometimes Chanyeol is very careless on things, but he can handle those situations.

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are bestfriends since first year. Kyungsoo likes Chanyeol's positive outlook towards things. Chanyeol likes Kyungsoo's hitting, because of his frantic jokes that sometimes Kyungsoo doesn't even like. They're very close to each other, and they vowed to each other that they'll both graduate, with honors or without, by any means.

After class, they went home. Kyungsoo texted Chanyeol that they'll be doing the project tomorrow Saturday in Kyungsoo's home, since his parents are away and he's alone.

 Chanyeol replied an 'okay' to Kyungsoo.

Saturday morning, Chanyeol brought all materials and went at Kyungsoo's house. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol went inside his clean room.

"Oh let's divide the task then. You work on the structure, while I work on their descriptions and details." Kyungsoo said.

"Okay." Chanyeol said. He shifted into the materials and worked. Hours passed. They didn't have lunch and break. Chanyeol's done on the gene structure, while Kyungsoo's not yet on his part. He might seem to have a problem. Chanyeol approached him.

"Is something wrong?" Chanyeol said.

It's not on the work he's worrying. He's worrying on how will he say to Chanyeol that Kyungsoo likes, no, loves him.

Kyungsoo had a crush on Chanyeol when he was on their sophomore year. He's a very good listener. When Kyungsoo has problems, Chanyeol's always there to make him laugh. Kyungsoo blushes everytime he's there, sometimes uncontrollable.

Chanyeol also likes Kyungsoo, but he's a fraidycat. He might ruin the friendship between them.

"Chanyeol, I-I uhh... I ha-have something to s-say..." Kyungsoo said, playing with his fingers.

"What is it?" Chanyeol said, looking at him.

"I won't hide this any longer. I like you, no, I love you, since our sophomore years." Kyungsoo blushed more, looking away from him. Chanyeol's eyes widened. He hugged Kyungsoo tight.

"I like you too, I mean, I love you. I wanted to make the first move. But you said it first." Chanyeol laughed.

Kyungsoo faced Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiled. He didn't make it any longer. Chanyeol pressed his lips on Kyungsoo's. Kyungsoo hugged his neck. They closed their in pleasure. Kyungsoo nibbled on Chanyeol's lower lip. Chanyeol pulled Kyungsoo closer. Chanyeol pulled away, removed his shirt and laid Kyungsoo on his bed.

"This is my first time." Chanyeol said.

"Me too." Kyungsoo said, removing his shirt. Chanyeol kissed Kyungsoo deeper, going down to his bare chest. Kyungsoo shivered, but in pleasure. Chanyeol sucked and licked Kyungsoo's nipple. His hand going down to his pants. Chanyeol's hands played on the button and the zipper, and slipped his fingers inside Kyungsoo's boxers, touching Kyungsoo's member. Chanyeol pulled away. He pulled down Kyungsoo's pants and boxers. He grabbed Kyungsoo's dick, ang started stroking it. Kyungsoo grabbed the blankets of his bed and moaned. Chanyeol licked the precum of Kyungsoo's member. "Not yet." Chanyeol said.

"Th-the l-lube i-is inside th-the drawer b-beside m-my b-bed." Kyungsoo said, panting heavily.

"How come you had a lube?" Chanyeol said.

"L-long story. I want you inside of me now." Kyungsoo said.

Chanyeol got the lube, and put a generous amount on his fingers. He then shoved in his first finger on Kyungsoo's hole. Kyungsoo moaned, "Nngh!"

Chanyeol then shoved in the second finger, and scissored Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo panted heavily, gripped the blanket of his bed. Chanyeol removed his fingers and pulled off his pants and boxers.

"I-I w-want y-you i-in m-me now." Kyungsoo stuttered, panting. Chanyeol positioned his member at Kyungsoo's hole and shoved it in.

"Ah-ahh! It's very b-big!" Kyungsoo moaned loudly. "Faster Yeol!" He shouted. Chanyeol thrusted faster. He kissed Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo grabbed Chanyeol's brawny arms, and both moand very loudly. Chanyeol came inside Kyungsoo, and he came on his sweaty body. They kissed, Chanyeol laid beside Kyungsoo.

"I love you Soo." Chanyeol said, pulling Kyungsoo closer to him.

"I love you too." Soo said, smmiling faintly, and they slept soundly.