🔞X🔞

Standing in the shower with my hands on the wall the warm water pounding down on my body I feel her rub my back and kiss my shoulders.

Ah her sweet lips all over me. Her soft hands touching every part of me I moan yourning for more of her.

She rubs my back kissing it more and more down to my waist. I moan again. Still standing behind me she reached for my length by now has started getting harder and harder with each touch of her hands all over me.

She holds it in her hand pumping it slowly as I lean back on her kissing her lips over and over as we moan In each others mouth and tounges dance.

"Uhh shit " I let out a moan as I buck my hips and she grips me harder in her hands smiling.

I turn around to face her and she bends down infront of me slowly taking my tip into her mouth and gently sucking on it poping it in and out of her mouth. I watch her eyes close as she sucks on my head over and over vigorously as I moan with pleasure over and over bucking my hips and hissing. Water pounding on both of us.

"Yeah uhh huh..umm shit " I moan as she shoved me further into her mouth and to the back of her throat.

She bobbed her head back and forth over and over taking it all in and sucking it all over. I held her head as my eyes rolled into the back of my head and I could feel myself getting harder and ready to blow.

"Uhh shit!" I hiss as I can feel myself throbbing in her mouth as I fuck it and she works her magic on my purple stick.

She looks up at me never stopping and plays with my balls in her hands. By now I'm about done and ready to explore inside of her mouth.

I hold it in my hands gripping myself against the wet wall on my back and her kneeling infront of me..i couldn't hold it in anymore and released my seed inside her mouth with a julting electric grunt and moan like no other. She takes it all and licks me all over once more before standing infromt of me and kissing my lips tasting my sweet saltiness on her lips. I held her body close as she moans in my ear telling me that she was indeed ready for me.

She bends over with her ass infront of me and I rub my tip on her enterence slowly in circles as I kiss her neck and grab her shoulders and thrust inside her. She moans as I do so and so do I.

We slide into each other as we slip and slide in the water. Body's slapping together you can hear it sloshing in and out of her with each thrust.

"Ohh shit prince! Yeah uhh huh mmmm!"

"Yeah that's good..umm humm uhh uhh uhh shit "

My back against the wall still bouncing my ass and hrusting hard and fast into her holding onto her hips as she fingers herself moaning loudly.

"Ahh fuck yes !" She screams as I go faster about to let go all over.

"I'm almost there..i..i..uhh fuck!" I moan as I let go on her pulling out and it slashed on her back.

She turns around kisses me I pick her up and wrap her legs around me and push her up against the wall of the shower.

She wraps her arms around my neck as I enter her slowly at first then speeding up.

We bounce to the rythem of slapping body's and moaning as water pounds down on us.

I stroke her long and hard thrusting harder and faster sounds of me going in and out of her and the grunting and moaning mixed with heavy breathing.

"Uhh prince umm yes yes yes ahh God "

"Umm huh..umm Uhh shit " I moan as I pump faster and faster.

I m moaning and grunting slipping and sliding with her holding on for dear life as I lay her down in the shower and lift her leg up as I grind farther and farther.

On the floor of the shower I continue my quest fucking her hard and fast digging in deeper and deeper.

Moaning my name over and over as she cums a few times reaching the top and i continue.

"Fuck..ihh God!"

"Yeah yeah yeah..i can't hold it any longer..ahhh shit!" I grunt as I pull out letting my seed spill in the drain.

"I love you." She smiles sitting up and kissing me.

That was my ex..when we did it every dam day.