WHAT THE FUCK MORTY

Ricks Point Of View

     I had heard Morty talking on the phone with someone, "Huh that's *belch* odd," I said to myself, The Rickest Rick.

     "Morty never talks on the phone with *belch* people...Did he get himself a girlfriend...Or a boyfriend?" I asked myself hey I might be rude but I am not gonna assume his sexuality. That's not something grandpa like is it? Eh why should I care?

     Then, Morty walked out of his room and bumped into me awkward. Oh god I know he is gonna ask why I am outside of his door I need to make up an excuse.

         Morty's Point Of View

     "Uh G-Grandpa Rick why are you outside my d-door?" I asked. Rick replied, "Morty we need to go on an adventure." As I already know not to ask questions and just go with him, I put on my shoes and followed him. Appears the "adventure" is to go to Blitz and Chitz.

     "Rick R-roy is not an adventure it's just a game," I pointed out to Rick yet again. Rick has not talked at all though so maybe something is wrong with him? Well, actually Rick does this a lot he is probably just thinking of his next invention of making sense of a very complex mathematical formula.

~Time skip~

     As Rick and I walked into the house we were talking a lot I actually had fun this time maybe I should let go a bit more. All of that stopped though when we walked into the kitchen Summer was dancing on the table... I just walked away... That is just way to odd for me to watch I mean okay I like to see a girl dance in a bra and booty shorts...just not my own sister