Down South (Erotic short stories)

Dabbling into my sexting side.

Here for y'all to read are my short erotic storie!

Hope y'all like em.

Please vote an comment! Thank you!

She laid down, drenched. Waiting for him to come back into the dim lighted room. She was wearing a red lacy bra and a matching pair of crotchless panties. She sighed with lustfilled anticipation. He eventually came into frame. He leaned on the door frame and smiled at her with a devilish grin and his arms crossed against his bare chest.

He then made his way to his beautiful, half naked girlfriend. He slipped over top of her pushing her flat on the bed. And ran his fingers up and down her chest and torso. She gasped with every sensational touch. Her lip quivered and he moved his lips over top of hers. He slowly lowered his hands down between her thighs while tasting her mouth and placed his finger into her warm soaked core. She threw her head back and arched her neck at the pure pleasure he caused her.

He grabbed her hand and placed it on his throbbing hard cock. She began to steadily jerk him off. He began to finger her faster, harder, and deeper as she sped up and tightened her grip on his shaft. Then as he couldn't take it any longer he tore out from her grip and crammed all his length into her tight crease. She screamed his name and he came instantly at her tightness.