Revenge

*Here you go guys! I'm finally starting this damned thing. :) hope y'all enjoy!*

Kayla walks into her small one story ranch house eager to see the man she's been missing since on the road. She opens the door quietly to surprise him with her presence. As she walks in she hears something.

She opens her bedroom door to find her fiancé plowing into some blonde wh*re. She slams the door catching the pair's attention as they stop in horror. She struts over to her fiancé, and grabs him from around his neck, choking him she throws him to the ground and raises her fist. The blonde screams, so Kayla let's him go and turns to the squeaky naked wh*re who f*cked her man.

Kayla's a fighter and a good one at that. She doesn't do the b*thy hair pulling she knocks people out. Her fiancé knows what she's about to do and grabs her in a hug. She struggles, fighting his grasp. He let's go. A tear rolls down her cheek, but just one. She grabs her things and walks out.

The man runs after her, as she struts towards her 95 Ford F-150. He grabs her arm and she twists to get free. He pulls her around and pins her back to the door. He then leans in and kisses her. She fights it but then falls into his lips. She opens her mouth allowing his tongue entrance as it sweeps across her mouth. He lifts her up and she wraps her legs around his waist. He slips his hands up her shirt and begins to pinch her nipples, her back arches off the truck.

As the two reconnect the blonde home wrecker comes out of Kayla's house. She runs toward the two and throws not only a fit but a shoe at Kayla. He drops Kayla and turns around. The blonde asks him who the f*ck this b*tch thinks she is? Kayla answers for him saying that she's the b*tch who was going to marry this piece of sh*t.

Kayla floors it heading to a cheap motel in town next to the bar. As she checks in and sets her bags in the door she walks to the bar. She sits by herself, while her phone lights up. She hastily bashes it on the bar and throws it away. A man who sat a few seats down the bar walks over to Kayla.

"Are you okay there Gorgeous?"
"I'm fine." She says with a glare.
"Can I buy you a drink?"
"I guess. "
"Okay, by the way my name is Drew."
"Kayla. "
"Nice to meet you Kayla. "

*2 hours and 3 drinks later*

"Let's leave here. I have a hotel room next door."
"Okay, here, I'll pay the tab. "

As we enter the hotel room I look at him, his eyes are dark with lust and my heart thumps with revenge. I want to f@ck him so bad, but I want that cheating bastard to know.

*phone rings.*
*man picks up*
"Hello?"
"Come on Drew, put that thick ass shaft in me."
"Okay Kayla, are you on the pill?"
"Yes Baby. Come in me."
He sticks the tip in her slowly thrusting to let her adjust to his girth. She squirms, moaning as he hits home. She tells him harder and they begin the ride.

Kayla's now ex fiancé listens in horror of having the innocent woman he deflowered in high school getting pounded by some stranger in a cheap ass hotel room. He slams his phone down and heads to the only bar Kayla goes to, next to the hotel and sees her truck. He knocks on the door in front of her parked Ford. Kayla gets off of Drew and cat walks to the door and opens it, stark ass naked. Drew looks her beautiful body up and down and feels his groin area begin to take charge. But as she steps to lean on the door frame he sees the man in her bed. He becomes angered.

************

Kayla is now without her fiancé and without her one night stand. She's on the road constantly and screws any guy she wants. Every once in a while when she feels betrayed she will call him and let him listen to a random man and the one that got away.