How You Meet

I was a transfer student for class 3-E. I went to where the principal told me too and I found myself at stairs. I sighed and started to climb them, a few minutes later I finally got to the top. I walked up to the classroom that looked abandoned. 'Is this E class?' I thought.  When I walked in I saw a sign that said E-3. I guess I'm in the right place. When I opened the door I saw, a yellow octopus? All attention turned to me.

"Ah, you must be the new transfer student, come on in, don't be shy. Introduce yourself." The octopus spoke.

I walked in and stood next to him. "Hi I am F/N L/N." I said with a slight wave.

"Well F/N you can sit in the back, it's kinda the only seat we have left." The octopus said.

I nodded and took my seat in the back next to a red headed guy. "Hey, F/N, the names Karma. I'll explain to you whats going on." The red head whose name is Karma said.
"That octopus up there, that is Koro Sensei. Us students, our mission is to kill him. If we don't kill him by March, well, he's going to blow up the Earth."

"Wow that's a lot to take in."

"Yeah he also has mach 20 speed, good reflexes, and is very smart. So good luck killing the inhuman bastard, your gonna need it. Although I'M going to be the one to kill him." Karma stated.

I chuckled. "You seem pretty confident in that statement. That's funny considering, I'm going to be the one to kill him. I'm pretty good at planning this kind of stuff." I replied.

"Ha, wanna bet on it?" Karma asked.

"Sure, loser gets to treat the other to dinner." I said.

"And they have to do what the other says for a day." Karma added.

I held my hand out and nodded my head, Karma did the same, and we shook on it. The bet was on.