justin bieber fluffy smut

dannii pov

i am a 20 year old virgin but people found out and they pick on me. justin understands though. i know he wants to be the one to take my innocence and i want him to be too. i just dont know how to tell him.

justin!

what dannii?

im ready, and i want you to take it. i cant picture myself with anybody else. please.

are you sure? i dont want you to feel pressured

justin please im sure

okay

he walks over to me and takes my hand. he then leads me upstairs and when were in the room he kisses me gently before deepening it and making it rougher. i liked it but i was still scared and as justin took of my shirt he noticed.

dannii, baby, dont worry, yeah it will hurt at first but the pain will soon turn into pleasure and then you will be screaming like a whore.

oh jeez. way to talk me up to it babe.

i take his shirt off before taking control and kissing him. i force my tongue into his mouth. weve made out a few times but never like this. we never used to let it get that far. but this, it felt different, it felt good, i like it. i proceeded to unbutton his pants and he undid my shorts. soon we were left standing in our underwear. that was gone quite quickly. he led me over to the bed and i lay down pulling him on top of me. his large member was stroking the inside of my thighs. for goid sake justin just put it in.

he must have read my thoughts because he entered me slowly until the pain disappeared and then it became pleasurable. i begged him to go faster. he gave in. he went as hard and as fast as he could go. but fucking hell he was loud. i guess it is true. singers do it louder. another thing he was right about was that i would be moaning like a whore. i had a strong set of lungs on me but i wasnt as loud as justin. i felt a bubble in my stomach and i didnt know what was happening but it kept growing. my moans increased in pitch. justin felt it too. all of a sudden the loudest moan ever had escaped my lipsand i felt soemthing warm shoot up me and i released some kind of liquid. i had o clue what had just happened but it felt like i was high on ecstacy. i wanted that feeling all over again. but right now i was too worn out.