Happy Anniversary

Carson Luders, Hayden Summerall, Brooke Butler, Dad Summerall and 726,428 likes this

Annie-Leblanc: Babe we met 8 years ago and we started off being friends. When we first met you promised me you would always be there for me and you have. I didn't think I would have someone like you who would protect me. When Caleb died you were there comforting me and I cried for days. If you weren't there I probably would have been sad and depressed. You are the shoulder I cry on when I'm sad. You can help me get through anything. You helped me through my first music video and my first performance. I don't what I would do without you.  I love you for who you are. I never knew what love is until you showed me. You showed me a life I never though I would have. You have helped me start my career and I couldn't do it without you. Your the reason I smile everyday, the reason I'm happy. I couldn't be more happy than I am right now. Your the reason I wake up with a smile on my face every morning and your always on my mind when were not together. I never thought I could love someone this much. Your the next chapter to my life. I never thought I could be this happy after Caleb died but I can even though I miss him a lot. Your my best friend and boyfriend and I love you.  I will choose you always, when things get hard I will choose you, when were fighting I will choose you I will choose you always no matter what happens. You are the best boyfriend ever. Happy Anniversary Hayden Taylor Summerall.

Hayden-Summerall: aww babe your the best thing that has ever happened to me. I will always be there for you as your best friend and boyfriend.

Carson-Luders: Awwwww this is so cute

Brooke-Butler: Awwww^

Rush-Holland: you two are so cute together

Officially-Bratayley: thanks for making our daughter happy Hayden

Dad-Summerall: She's the sweetest girl I have ever met

Kenzie-Ziegler: break her heart I will get you

Jayden-Bartels: ^

Dylan-Summerall: never let her go Hayden cause if you do you will regret