The Two Men

This was afternoon i was with my friends Ghia, Lei, Kristine, Ella and me we were at the Uptown near Ghia's house...while we were talking about a group project....(the project was about to make a original song)...Kristine then said "Look at thoes two men looking at us".....she pointed out where they were...they were behind a car 4 blocks away from us one of the men was wearing a Tank top one was shirtless then my other friend ghia said " Look their waving at you". I looked behind and they are not being rude i did a stupid move then waved back...then my other friend kristine joked around then posed...the two men did a hand gesture to come to where they were...We all got scared on what was going to happen... Then we Picked up our bags then ran i was behind because i was helping my friend that was wounded (before we even got to the uptown she was already wounded)... I looked behind they were looking at us...i shouted "THEIR STILL LOOKING AT US". we ran until we got to the nearest house it was the house of ghia she told us to stay for a little bit to confirm that they aren't there anymore...around 4 o'clock we went home to our houses luckily we are all safe...(this only happened yesterday sep 8,2017 i wondered what could have happened if we went to their direction)