Chapter Sneak Peak

**************
"you really need to see your self at the mirror when you were 'ADORING' them..your face  just like a thirsty marathon runner, with all the drooling..what are you? a dog? hahahhahaha'"
************
"huarghhhh!!!! die you zombie! die! die! die! die!. why zombie eating people in front of my face!. are human to delicious for you?!. well not for me..wachaaayahhhh!!! take this and that!"
*************
"can anyone drive a bus?"smirking.
*************
"Beauty get in first...well that's OBVIOUSLY ME"
*************
"A day may come when we loose, but it is not today, today we sleep."
*************
"Hyung, kill me now. Please"
*************
"A man must do what a man got to do, and For your information. I do love my self as much as i love you. i do not regret this decision..I am willing to give my life to the girl i like.. just like scripted drama."
**************
"NO!! you are not gonna die. don't die on me stupid! please don't leave me please stay alive!!"
*************
"It's painful enough to see you c..cry...just...pr..promise me,wh..when i g..go..gone...y..you..will find a new lo...love."
**************
"NO! NO! NO! WAKE UP PABO YAH.! WAKE UP! OPEN YOUR EYES! DON'T DIE ON ME!!NO..NO!"
***************

ok that's it !! sneak peak time over.😎😎😎

C'mon bebeh read meh!
if you dare... oh no, i dare you to read.