Gruvia

Nobody's POV
After Gray told everyone at the guild what happened Juvia came up to him and said " Gray-sama Juvia wants to do that too." Gray blushed. " Juvia let's do it" Juvia was so happy that he didn't say no! Soon they started to walk to Grays house, when they got there Gray closed the door. Juvia and Gray kissed as they pulled apart Juvia said " G-gray-sama your so cold"
" sorry Juvia I can't help it "

They began to kiss again, soon Gray had her pinned against the wall as he kissed her neck. He started to suck on her collarbone getting a moan. They then began to take off each other's clothes as they made their way to the bed. Gray lay her down on the bed gently and got on top of her " Uh Gray-sama this is Juvia's first time "
"It's mine too "

Juvia's POV
Im so happy Juvia's first time is with Gray-sama!!! We started to kiss again this time Gray-sama put his tongue in Juvia's mouth. We pulled apart gasping for air. We started to kiss again, and Gray-sama groped Juvia's breast. Near the end of the kiss Gray-sama put his manhood inside of me. " G-gray-sama it hurts " Juvia moaned " it will get better soon Juvia" Gray sama let his size adjust and than started moving in and out Juvia moaned "Gray sama " Juvia screamed as Juvia's came. Gray sama also came, as they finished they flopped and snuggled on the bed. Juvia put Gray sama's shirt on and went to the bathroom. When Juvia got back Gray sama was asleep so Juvia got in bed and fell asleep with Gray sama.

Time skip
Lucy's POV

I woke up and got out of bed and Natsu was in the shower. I put some clothes on and started to cook breakfast. As I was finishing up with breakfast Natsu got out of the bathroom and began to get dressed "Natsu breakfast is almost ready"
"Ok"
I was setting the table when Natsu came up behind me and hugged me whispering in my ear "So what exactly are we now???"
"I guess you could say we're dating"
I heard him say " sweet!!" Very quietly " Well let's eat and than head to the guild ok"
" that's ok with me"
He kissed my cheek and sat down for food, we ate and than walked to the guild. When we walked in everyone started at us and started whispering among themselves. We walked over to our usual groups, me to Mira, Levi, and Erza.
" So Lucy what happened between you and Natsu last night"

Sorry I had some severe writers block