"Behind the door"

-------------------------------------------------------
Before you can start reading this, I wanted to apologize for not updating, I guess it took so long about 5 or 6 months... So sorry... And check out this another Pearlmethyst AMV I made, the song is "Only us" by Dear Evan Hansen ft. Deedee Magno Hall / AJ Rafael... I really love this song, so hope you enjoy...
-------------------------------------------------------

~Pearl's POV~

We were playing hide and seek with Amethyst, Steven and Connie we were having so much fun...

I'm the first one I guess.. Okay one, two, three....

I cover my eyes, I was standing beside the temple counting...

"Ok, I'm coming out guys... Where you at??" I said in a playful tone.

I began to search the area, and there's no sign of them... I probably go check inside the temple and still no sign of them... Where could they be??? I went outside again and saw someone behind the rock. Hmmm..... I guess it's Amethyst, Steven or Connie?? I don't know, better check it out...

I ran towards the rock but stopped when I heard a familiar voice from a distance behind me...

"Hey P, I was wondering that..." Amethyst spoke with Steven and Connie behind her.

"Amethyst? Steven? Connie??" I let out a confused face...

"What is it, P?" Amethyst said.
"Are you okay??" Steven and Connie said.

"Ohh, yeah... I-I'm okay, I just s-saw someone behind that rock and I thought it was you guys..." I spoke...

"You mean, someone?" Connie said.
"Yeah.." I replied.

Amethyst looked behind the rock but no one could be found.

"Nah... There's nothing behind here, and besides you haven't sleep for days, you need to get some rest." Amethyst said and tapped my back...

"I guess you're right." I said.
"Guess what? Let's sleep together..." Amethyst said.
"Sure." I said...

We went to my room and Amethyst laid beside me and we were sleeping then.

3 hours later...

I woke up... And Amethyst is still sleeping, I can't stop thinking about that thing behind the rock. I guess it's nothing, Amethyst is right, I haven't sleep for days. I'm gonna go grab some water.

While I was drinking water, I hear something knocking at the door........

Probably Steven??? No, he's with Connie tonight. Could it be Amethyst?? No, she's still sleeping... Uhh, Garnet??? No, she's on a solo mission! Lapis and Peridot??? Nope, they never knocked like that loud......

It's still knocking at the door and it's pretty dark in the living room (it's 6:30 pm) Should I answer that?? No choice! The noice is very annoying!!!

I looked at the window and there's no one here! WTH?! Okay false alarm. When I was about to go to my room, I hear knocking again! And it's getting louder and louder!! I can't take it anymore!!! I'm going to open it!!!

I opened the door and............................

________________________________

SO.... Sorry... And I hope you enjoyed it. I apologize for not updating, I'm busy for school and club activities and tournaments and whatever, I hope you understand.
AND REMEMBER THIS ISN'T OVER YET......