°PAGE 4°: O'Hearts Day pt.2

🌟*:・°

🌟*:・°

██████████  

I THOUGHT YOU HATED ME.

  ██████████  

"THAT'S JUST...WOW..."

Donghyuck blinked his eyes. Twice. Thrice. He didn't know if to believe it's a dream or not.

The tanner male glanced at Mark. Weren't they were fighting just about three hours ago? Mark's fearsome eyes were now replaced by mellowed gazes that wondered high above, while his hands loosen, brought down to his knees.

How did he end up here again? He didn't need to remember. He wanted to forget the past unbelievable scenes. But Donghyuck had the urge to turn to Mark, his smile slowing turning into a droopy frown.

"How much of it did you hear?" He muttered.

Mark just stood there, staring into his eyes. Donghyuck could feel a bit of sympathy coming from the other, as if those stares were talking straight to his soul.

"Most of it to know what had happened," Uttered the older. He sat down under one of the low hanging trees, patting the seat next to him. "and to know how much of a jerk he is."

Donghyuck dropped next him, "Your right, what's so good about O'Hearts Day." He muttered.

Mark looked at the tanned male, feeling a bit salty. He then stood up and went back to his bike to grab a basket, decorated with blue and white felt. The older took out a picnic blanket from inside and draped it on the ground, covering the dry green grass.

"Then why don't we spend it together. We both don't have anyone to be with." He stated.

The Beauty simper, "If you don't mind."

"You're always welcomed."

Walking side to side on the late evening, the two glanced at the setting sun. Donghyuck could feel the heat disappear every minuted that ticked off the clock. He felt his heart shimmer at the milky sky, all the warm colours swirled together. A tint of pink in the clouds were the prettiest colour he could find, he felt himself lifted by his own stares that he gave to the endless sky.

"Hey, thanks a lot." Muttered the younger.

Mark gaped at Donghyuck, but then changed it to a confident grin. He never guessed his side profile would be so elegant. His small nose was outlined softly, eyes glistening, reflecting the irresistible scene, skin looking like perfect silk. The brunet was glad that he was able to replace Donghyuck's dying sobs with a beaming smile.

He folded his hand into a fist, throwing a friendly punch on Donghyuck's shoulder. Glaring at the other, Donghyuck darted a punch back at Mark. The two didn't stop with their little battle. From a fist fight, it turned into a wrestling competition.