Cute imagine

It was a sunny day but you was waiting for your boyfriend Ashton Irwin from 5sos to come home.

you heard a car pulling up the driveway, someone then opened the door, Luke came in first, then Michael and then lastly Calum, but no Ashton. you then asked the boys "where's Ashton?" they all looked at each other like if they didn't know what to say, then Luke spoke up "uhm......well..........he's uh...... gone to the um..... umm, he's gone to Starbucks."
"Then why was there all them umm's then, haha."

Then there was a knock at you door, you didn't look the best, you had your hair in a messy bun and a baggy top of Ashton's and sweatpants on, you then answered the door. there was no one there, but there was a parcel there, you opened it up to see what it was.
Inside there was a white and floral print dress from hollister and a pair of cream heels, there was also a note, from Ashton,
To (YN)
I brought you these clothes for tonight, we are going to go to the beach to have a picnic. I didn't know what shoes to get you and then I realised that we was going to the beach so, wear different shoes if you like.
I will pick you up at 8 you can't see me till then.
Love you
Baby girl x
Ashton x

You loved it when he made things like this, by this time you were done reading the letter the rest of the boys were gone, so you went upstairs and started to get ready.
You went and got in the shower and shaved your legs also you washed your hair. you got out and dried you hair, you had wild hair which is hard to straighten, it's really curly and it won't go right, so you left it down and put a braid in your fringe. Ashton loved your curly hair anyway.

So you put on the dress, but you didn't put on the heels, so instead you put on some white gladiator sandals.
You put light make up on, you put on eyeliner, mascara and blusher. it was now 8 and then you hear a knock on the door, it's got to be Ashton and it was, you ran down the stairs to see ash coming through the door, you ran up to him he lifted you up and twirled you around, you two couldn't stop kissing each other, it's like he was gone for years.

Then Ashton said "one little problem, the car just broke down."
You made a little pouty face and Ashton smiles, you say "don't worry baby, how about we make a little picnic and sit outside on the grass?"
Ash nodded, he picked you up around the waist and he put you on the counter, you shouted and said "baby don't you wanna have a picnic?"
"Yes I do baby but I wanna hold you in my arms."
"Well, we will do that outside okay"

When you got outside you two sat down, you ate all the food together. you then lead down on the blanket because you was tired, you the opened your eyes to Ashton hovering over you, kissing your neck. you then fell asleep from his touch, he picked you up bridal style and took you to your bedroom, he undressed you and put you in his nirvana t-shirt, he put his batman pj bottoms on and was shirtless, he kissed you on the forehead and he cuddled up to you and said, "goodnight my baby girl, I love you." then he fell asleep