The Ending :)

After a year...
I tried getting over the fact about what she did but it could never get out of my head. That year school wasnt the only thing troubling me my mom was getting worse she was getting sick and i thought it was just alcohol but she was actually dying after i got her to go to the clinic for check ups. The Dr. Had been saying she has been taking drugs and has been drinking.
She tried lying about it to me but i already knew so i just told her i knew she had been taking drugs and drinking
she didnt feel so good knowing that i knew about her secret. After that she stopped talking to me and stopped answering my calls i felt worried.

2 nights later
I found out she was staying at a motel but she still went to clubs staying there for almost days. I asked her what was the point of paying for a motel. She replied REDRUM i thought that she was drunk but there was no smell of alcohol but it turns out that day she never went to the club. She was wondering around doing what exactly?
I wasnt quite sure untill i searched up REDRUM on my computer realising it wasnt a place a motel a club or anything i read it out backwords and it spelt out
Murder. And i realised it was true.
She had a blood stain on her shirt
She told me it was wine and i believed her. I called my father he didnt reply
so i went to his house finding him dead on the floor.
I quickly went home looking for my mother seeing she wasnt there i wasnt sure where she was.
I checked the backyard finding a man burying her it turns out she murdered my father and then killed herself and asked someone to bury her.

I lived alone...
Of course i lived alone, nobody with me but my friends. I would sometimes feel like someone was watching me in the house or wherever i went and everywhere i went my mother would follow. I thought i lived a normal life when i found out i died the next day as my mother. I was with my friends after we crashed seeing my mother on the road.

The end