Chapter Two

I was wondering about the child that I had dreamed on yesterday.Somehow he seems so familiar yet I couldn't put my finger on it.

I scratch my cheek in curiosity.As I stared the drawing of the child that I had made during the time I was trying to remembering his face.

I slowly stroked the picture as I slightly nodded my head."Miss Jillian!"I nearly throwed the drawing out of shocked when my History teacher shouted out my name that fortunately I didn't.

I lifted up my head,seeing thirty pair of eyes staring at me as if I am the alien who had just invaded the Earth.I felt the heat started to creept it way from my neck to my cheeks.

"Y-yes?.."I said stiffly seeing the annoyed Mr.Dillon at the front while his eyes glaring on me.I couldn't help but fidgeting under my feet with hands were twiddling on each other.

"So Miss Jillian..."I startled a bit with the tone he used saying my name."Can you tell me and all of your friends around here."

I heard a plenty of snickered came out from their mouth as well as the disguted face they made from the corner of my eyes."Where did I stopped right now before I called out your name earlier?"

I remainded silent from my sit.Making Mr.Dillon stiffling a sigh of fruistration came out from his mouth."Detention.After.School.
Remember?"

He pressed the word one by one before he let me sit down.I pursed my lips,feeling sad at the same time.I wonder to myself why did they hated me as if I'm a stranger to their world.Did they hate because of my amnesia?

I don't know but letting the thought bugging my mind while spacing out from the world.Hoping all of this going to be end right now.How I wish I didn't born into this cruel world.

I wanted to get away from anywhere as long as not here.As long as they threat me well.As long as I can be happy.

...

I was staring at the clock at the top of the whiteboard,waiting for the time to passing by.I observing my surrounding only to find myself..alone in this detention classroom.Again.

Mrs.Sonya came into the classroom,giving me her small smile despite the bags under her eyes.I quickly stood up,grabbing my bag from the chair as I quickened my pace toward the main door of this school.

"Hey blondie!"I slowed my pace seeing my carefree friend,Hayley, standing beside the gate with a grin adorn her face."Hey.."I replied,giving her my small smile as both of us strolled down the streets.

Heading to my apartment that just happened to be the same way toward her home."How's your day?"asked Hayley while licking her lolipop that I had forgotton she was sucking on her mouth.

"Worst?"I said hesitately which earn her a groan."I know right?!I had the same as you but I probably the one who caused it."Hayley winked toward me before both of us bursting a laugh.

"What did you do?"I asked while staring at her face,admiring the high cheekbones that she had and those beautiful honey-brown eyes,sparkling in amusement.

"Pft.Me?I just hide Ollison's bag on the toilet until the end of the class.Guess what?He was crying for God sake!Haha..oh Ashley if you're there,you probably ended up wetting on your jeans!That was hilarious at there!"

I shook my head slightly."You're really naughty aren't you?Poor Ollison."I sigh softly.

"Puh-lease?Imma not a naughty hon.I'm just a girl who wanted a freedom and happiness."Just like me.I thought to myself.

I gigled softly as my apartment coming into our view."Well,I see you tomorrow morning."Hayley nodded her head excitedly before she waving her hand,walking forward to her home."Yeah Bye!"

"Bye.."I whispered before I opened up the door of my apartment as I slowly walked inside.

"I'm home.."Instead of replying,the silence of the hollowness of the house greeted me much to my displesure.