1. E

You walk into school and run to your locker to meet your best friend. You two meet there every morning, recess and lunch since you don't have many classes together. You look at the time on your phone and realise you have to run to class, you look at y/b/f and hug her and tell her you have to go. You quickly grab your needed books and run to class. You look down at your phone, not looking where you're going and bump into something. You fall to the floor spilling your books everywhere. The tall figure bends down and smiles at you. God he looked fine as fuck. "You okay?" He asks still smiling "yeah, thanks" you reply smiling back. "My names Ethan, what's your name beautiful?" You blush "Y/N"
"That's a beautiful name,  Y/N. Can I have your number?" He asks with a wink. You take his phone and put your number in it. The bell rings and you have to go to class, "call me later, maybe we could meet up?" You yell a simple yeah and run off to class. You went through the whole school day thinking about Ethan. He was just... something, he drew you in like you wanted to get to know him more. This was your last class for the day and the bell was gonna ring in about 5 minutes. You finish up your work and check your phone you had a message from an unknown number and one from your bestie. You replied to both of them straight away.

Unknown: hey beautiful, it's Ethan. I was wondering if you wanna meet up later and get to know each other more. ;)
You: I would love to. What time? Where?
Unknown: I'll pick you up so send me your address. Dress casually but we might go to the beach and I'll pick you up at 4.
You: ok, I have to finish class so text you later :)
Unknown: bye, beautiful.
You: byeeeeee :)

Bestie: sup bitch come to mine after school.
You: no. 🖕🏻
Bestie: well fuck you too 😂 why?
You: hot guy lmao. His names Ethan
Bestie: ooh. Get it girlfriend. Tell me how it goes I'll call you later bye bitch x.
You: bye. x

You shove your phone away as the bell rings. You grab the stuff you need out of your locker and start walking home. As soon as you get home you are greeted by your mum. You hug her and walk upstairs to get ready for when Ethan picks you up. You get changed into...

And walk out the door grabbing your purse and phone as you walk out

And walk out the door grabbing your purse and phone as you walk out. After about 5 minutes of you being on your phone Ethan pulls up in a black car. He got out and looked you up and down "hey beautiful, you look great" you blush as he compliments your looks "and you look fine asf" you reply with a wink he just laughs and walks back to his car. He opens the passenger side door and let's me jump in before he closes it and runs to the other side. We drive off to the surprise. Finally we arrive at a small McDonald's really? All that time. We walk in and order then grab our food and sit down in a booth. We chatted while we are and learned more about eachother. About his family, how he does YouTube with his twin brother, Grayson, our favourite things, etc. it was very cliche but cute. We finished and walked to the beach and talked even more. We even started to joke around with eachother. It was already 7 and your mum has been texting non stop, she would kill you if you went out with a guy till this late at night. You ask Ethan if he could drop you home and he agreed. The both of you say in comfortable silence and you headed back to your house. You arrived and Ethan insisted he would walk you to the door. He took your hand and walked with you in silence, this just felt right you thought. You open the door and say your goodbyes, you were about to go inside until Ethan grabs your arm and spins you around. "Would it be too upfront if I wanted to kiss you?" You giggle and shake your head as you lean in. Your lips moved on sink with his and you could've swore sparks flied. You pull away from the kiss and walk  into your house where your mum noticed your plump lips... oops?

That kiss was the start of your love story with the one and only Ethan Grant Dolan.

This book has no smut and is just fluff sorry but no smut in this. I have another book that is smut only for you horny fucks so there. I've never written proper imagines before so sorry if this was just cringe. Bye hoes.