Masque of the Red Death

Chapter 14

Still running down the hallways when I finally got to one door. The knob is moving, looking like its lock but it will open. I get my fist up ready for the person or will be him to come out. The door opens slowly then wide open, I finally punch the something right in jaw. I looked at the something and it was all my friends. I accidental hit KK in the jaw!

"Oh my god. Your ALIVE!" All of us hugged together tightly.

"Yeah except I think you broke my jaw." KK rubs her chin.

"Oh sorry. I thought you were Thrax or something bad."

"It's okay I think I'm getting better maybe."

"So where is Patience and Beatrice?" Sushan ask. I think to the moment of Beatrice. My heart sank. I wipe the tears off my eyes.

"They're... they're both dead." All their faces were shocked in sadness. Alicea was scared as hell.

"Oh god! We are going to die. We are never ever going to get out." Screamed out Alicea.

"You're wrong. We are going to get out of here." I pulled out the map and they all were surprised. I point to the control room where we are heading.

"So here is the control room so maybe we can turn off the force field and get out of this hellhole." Alicea backs off.

"Whoa. Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Are you nuts Delaney?! I'm mean it's a good plan but I don't want to die by this... whatever he is."

"I know all of us are scared but we all can't just stand there and let him do these horrible stuff to us. We must fight back. So who's with me to get out of this fucked up place." My friends look at each other. KK comes up and feels fine.

"I will." Sushan come to us.

"So I will too." Alicea and I look directly at right in our own eyes. She stands up and starts to raise her voice.

"I will too." We all started to walk to where the control room is. I proud that Alicea is standing up for herself. I ready to kill that motherfucker.