Chapter 4

Brittany:

i was hungry, so I ran down stairs and when I opened the kitchen door, smell of pancakes flew out and into my nose, I smiled a bit. "sit down here." He said tapping on a stool besides the table. I sat down and he put 3 pancakes on my plate.
How did he know that I love pancakes, Or did he just guess? Wait! What if he put poison in them! I didn't care, I was starving!

After the breakfast, I went back up stairs. I was bored and I wanted freedom! I sat on the bed which was in the corner,
And tried to think of a plan to escape. Then suddenly Harry came upstairs and said "don't try to escape, there are cameras hidden everywhere, in and out, oh and all the windows and doors are locked too!" Fuckkkk!!! I stood up and fold my arms.

"There's a new rule..." Harry said. Since when were there rules, since this guy came along! I rolled my eyes, he carried on. "You will kiss me whenever I Want." I was shocked! "W-what!" I stammered "you heard me." Harry replied.
"N-noooo!" I cried, walking out of the room. He pulled my hand and pushed me against the wall "yes." He said quietly
I shut my eyes tight, I DIDNT want to kiss a stranger!

He grabbed my chin and said "and you will do as I say, or you'll be punished!" He still held me tight against the wall and came closer, until we were a few inches away! I struggled to get out but he was too strong. He whispered " let's practise shall we?" Licking his lips, Harry held my waist and came in for it.... He moved his lips on mine and made me do it too. i mound (not that I liked it or anything) but i shouldn't of because then he entered his tongue in too, my heart pounded hard in my chest! He held my waist tighter and kissed me harder! After a few seconds he let go. I was to shocked to say anything-what did he just do!
He smirked and he walked out of the room saying "remember Brittany, this was just the beginning..."
What did he mean by the beginning?! A shiver ran down my back...