CHAPTER 3 : Keep Smiling

That night I DMd Jack for his number of which in my surprise replied back with his number. We text each other all night and decided that we should meet up for breakfast the next day, of which I had prepared myself 3 hours in advance. I woke up, got into the shower, dressed up, did my makeup and left. Today's outfit was a flannel and a roller skirt with again my Chuck Taylor's. My hair was still up and I had winged eyeliner on. I headed out and found myself inside the cafe bar that he had told me to come to. He saw me and his smile lit up the whole place. He was cute, and I just needed him in my life. He stood up and walked over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and let my dimples show of which he couldn't stop staring at. "Good morning princess!" he said, I replied with "Good morning sweetie". I am the person who cannot be cute with a boy because I just fail instantly, but come on Haylie - flirt! 

We ordered our breakfast and he broke the silence. "So, how do you like Omaha so far?" "I love it thanks, I think its like heaven!" letting out my posh British accent out, trying to impress him. "Great! because I have another surprise that you'll enjoy!" he said, I blushed and replied with "Awh, Jack! you know you don't need to do all these for me, you know.. I'm just a typical fan who admires you" He looked down and smiled and looked back up at me and said "No Haylie, you're not a fan.. You are the most beautiful girl I had ever seen and I want you to be more than just a fan, I want you in my life.."  My draw dropped, the next thing I knew was that Jack had already leaned in to kiss me on lips. I didn't know what was going on so I closed my eyes and when I reopened them Jack was sitting in front of me biting his lip. He leaned forward and started to hold my hands, I sat there still in shock with my mouth still open, he giggled and said "close your mouth, you're gonna catch a fly soon" I finally started to function again and replied with "Oh, sorry.. I'm just in a little shock, I was expecting this" as I looked down I started smiling, I looked back up at him and squeezed his hand and said "Jack Gilinsky, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.. I love you" he smiled with his teeth showing and replied with "Haylie Parker, you are my world and you are the best thing that has ever happened to me too, but the thing is I love you even more".

From that moment I had realised that I only wanted to be with Jack, forever until eternity. He was the right guy for me and I'm pretty sure our lives will be perfect together.

-Muzy♡