| Six |

"Joonie you're the only calm one aren't you" Jungkook was holding Namjoon who was laying softly on the youngest chest sucking on his pacifier softly. He was enjoying Jungkooks warmth and felt no need to really talk he was happy.

"You're such a sweetheart" Jungkook rubbed his back gently and cooed in his ears. Yoongi and Taehyung were a mess, chocolate syrup was in yoongis hair and sour candy spray was in Taehyungs. The two boys started fighting and crying in the kitchen yelling about who started it first.

Namjoon tried to block out the noise but he had a small headache so his little lip quivered. Jungkook got the memo very fast,

"Here sweetheart lets go somewhere quiet" Jungkook lifted the smaller on his hip and the sound of a loud crash came as the other caregivers both in the kitchen with the two nearly gave up.

"Taehyung-ah do you need to be punished?!" Hoseok said and you could hear the little cry harder as he was sensitive to them. Yoongi just clung to Jin wanting to be less sticky.

As Jungkook carried the smaller into the pink nursery he shut the door hearing the noise drown out. Namjoon relaxed and laid on Jungkooks shoulder again closing his eyes.

Jungkook sat in the rocking chair and grabbed the big and fluffy pink baby blanket happily and wrapped it around the younger who was only in a pull-up and pink sweater. His hair was a bit messy but still presentable and he was sucking on a pink bunny pacifier.

"You're so cute Joon-ah this is why you're secretly my favorite hmm" he kissed the smallers forehead and the little just curled closer into Jungkooks chest growing more tired.

"Someone is so sleepy hmm?" Jungkook started to rock very softly and pat his bum as he hummed very gently. Namjoon yawned and started to drift off as his 'Gukie rocked him off into his happy dreams.

Once he was asleep Jungkook wrapped the smaller up extremely careful not to wake him and set him down in his crib placing him on his back. Namjoon rolled softly and Jungkook put a little Ryan plushie in his arms turning on the mobile for when he woke up.

As he walked out he saw a very unhappy Taehyung being carried by Hoseok to the master bath being covered in stickiness and Yoongi not far behind dripping in chocolate syrup near screaming his head off.

"Jungkook I don't even know how they did this help me clean Yoongi" he smiled and followed Jin into the bathroom helping him undress the sticky and crying Yoongi and started the warm bath water. He threw in strawberry bubble bath and Jin set the tear stained little in the warm bath water which helped him calm down just a bit.

3 hours later~

"We never get a day off and nap time has never been better" Hoseok said laying on the love seat taking up both places. Jin was laying on one side of the L shaped couch and Jungkook held Namjoon on the other. Jimin was practicing at the studio and both littles were down for a nap.

"Joon-ah you are so calm it makes us so happy" Jin said half asleep and let out a happy smile. Hoseok was already passed out and Jungkook just laid there happy.

Namjoon stomach gurgled and he looked down at it, he frowned behind his pacifier and Jungkook chuckled softly and whispered since everyone was napping,

"Someone is hungry aren't they hmm let's go eat little prince" he picked him us setting him softly on his hip. Namjoon laid on his shoulder calmly and Jungkook strapped him into the pink adult sized high chair giving him a little pink bear Jimin got him when he first came out as a little.

"Hmm what does our little guy want? Do you want nana?" Jungkook baby talked as he held out the banana smiling, Namjoon giggled and cooed behind his pacifier smiling. This was a yes for him.

"Oooh and bu-bewwy?" Jungkook was fighting his own little space but was happy taking care of Namjoon since he was in more of a big mood today. Namjoon cooed and nodded happily watching Jungkook get a bowl and mash up blueberries and a banana together while whipping some Greek yogurt in to help his little tummy stay full.

Namjoon stayed quiet and watched intensely as the younger put the bowl in front of him on his tray. Jungkook smiled,

"Do you want apple juice or prune juice?" Namjoon had a craving for sweet so he said both. Prune juice was mainly for when the boys had trouble with their tummy in little space. So he mixed them together and put the mixture in a pink sippy cup.

He sat down in front of the little taking out the pacifier softly and holding up the baby spoon to his mouth as to which Namjoon greatly accepted the bite. He cooed since the moisture was so yummy to him at least.

A bit dribbled down his mouth and Jungkook used the spoon to clean it a bit, in the next bite he started to hum a song cover he had been working on.

"Wah Joonie you are so cute I can't" Namjoon was swinging his feet when Jungkook would hum and he made grabby hands at the sippy cup.

After the smaller was fed he was picked up and taken to the nursery to be checked and changed if needed. As if on cue Jungkook felt the little get a bit heavier and a warm spot was felt.

"Hmm our little prince peepeed didn't he" Jungkook kissed Namjoons temple countless times and placed him on the bed grabbing baby wipes and a pull-up. As he was changing him he said under his breath,

"When the hell did you have time to get a wax?" Namjoon didn't hear he was too busy looking at the mobile above him spinning with little pink elephants and shapes. Jungkook put cream on his diaper area and powdered him happily before sliding the clean pull-up on him.

"You're such a cutie yes you are" Jungkook patted he baby's back and threw him over his shoulder, he bounce walked until he heard a small burp come out and praised him for it.

Namjoon grew very sleepy until a wailing scream came from the nursery next door and Namjoon put his head down. You could hear Jin coming into the nursery and grabbing the screaming little. Yoongi must have been wet and woken up because it was only an hour into nap time and they usually sleep for two.

"There there all better now here let's go see Joonie hmm?" Jin walked into the room and Jungkook set Namjoon on the carpet while Jin did the same.

" I'm so worn out waaah I was just getting to the good part of my dream" Jin complained and Jungkook giggled,

"Oh is someone going into little space? Oh Jungkookie is isn't he? Hmm let's get you changed baby boy" Jungkook couldn't fight it anymore and Jin quickly changed him into a yellow pastel sweater with a yellow lion pacifier. Namjoon was pastel pink with a bunny pacifier and Yoongi was in a black sweater with a blue kumamon pacifier.

With this they waited for Jimin to be home and Taehyung to wake up.

Hehe hai~ I've been fighting little space for a few days and I feel like death honestly. Haha I passed out earlier today gotta love anemia :) anyways I wanna know what you guys want to see in the next chapter.

Okie wove you byeeeeeeeeee

-Mi-Young