Bobby's Here

Stiles was sad that Derek thought of him like that. He obviously didn't trust his judgment. He wouldn't endanger any of his friends. He'd probably die before that. But he needed Derek to trust him for a bit. Because Bobby was gonna be here in... Holy Crap. Bobby would be here in four hours. They had been talking all night.

"Derek. Can you just trust me this once? I promise you guys won't get hurt." Derek looked at Stiles. He wanted to. He did. So he sighed and told Stiles.

"Fine, I'm trusting you, Stiles. Don't break it." Stiles gave Derek a huge smile. It made Derek's stomach feel strange.

"Umm. Do you mind staying with me until my friend gets here? I'd prefer a bit of back up if that thing is after me." Stiles asks. Derek nods and takes a seat in his computer chair and opens one of the books sitting there. Stiles hides another smile and goes about cleaning his room.

Time flew by. All too soon Derek stood up head tilted as he listened to something Stiles couldn't hear. Stiles looked at him.

"What do you hear?" Stiles stood up reaching for a weapon.

"A car is pulling up." Derek walks to the window. Stiles follows to see if it's Bobby or his dad. It is Bobby.

"It's my friend Bobby Derek. You should probably go now if you don't want him to find out about you guys." Stiles said watching Bobby get something out of the truck. Derek was more than happy to not meet this hunter, but he really didn't want Stiles to be alone with this guy. He didn't trust hunters.

"I could stay," Derek told Stiles. Stiles turned and smiled.

"Thanks but I'm safer than you. But can you do me a favor." Stiles asked making a please motion with his hands.

"What?" Derek said sighing.

"Can you tell Allison and Chris. About me and everything, I told you. I'll tell everyone else after but I kinda told Bobby I had help from other hunters and if they could back up my story without revealing the puppies it'd be nice." Stiles said quickly as he saw Bobby start to head to the door.

Derek sighed again but nodded his head. "Yeah sure," and opened the window and disappeared. Stiles let out a heavy breath. The same time the door rang. He slowly headed to the door composing himself a bit. He took one last breath before he opened the door.

Bobby had rushed after that phone call. If the information was correct then the thing after Stiles was a demon. And he and the boys had dealt with enough of those. He hates that Stiles is being pulled in deeper. He's a great hunter. And Bobby didn't want to ever have to make a call to Sam or Dean telling them how their cousin died. So he got all the necessary tools he would need. And he loaded up his car and started to head to California. If he rushed he could make it there by the morning. And then he could share his plans with Stiles and come up with a foolproof plan. Stiles is smarter than he looks.

He makes it there around 10 in the morning. He pulls up into a driveway. He can tell it's Stiles' house because of his jeep in the driveway. He sees the curtain move on the second story out of the corner of his eye. He expects to see Stiles and is worried when he sees an older man look out at him. But he calms down when he sees Stiles follow him shortly after. They seem to be talking about him if he's reading Stiles lips right. He's too far to get everything. They both leave the window so he gets out and heads to the truck and starts gathering up his tools. He starts to head to the door and he's about to knock when he sees what he thinks is the man he saw in the window running from the house. Well, that's weird. Huh.