welcome

started 9/9/17

hi! my name is eva and this is my cover shop. [i mostly use superimpose and/or photoshop]

1. Please only request a cover (or any other graphic such as a social media handle or cast posters etc.) if you plan on using it, it's a waste of my time. I will usually make a couple of covers for you to choose from and will either pm them to you or post them here. If you're unhappy with them, let me know and we can make further arrangements.

2. Please be respectful and patient, it isn't easy nor quick to make covers and there is no telling when you will receive one. I could upload 5 on the same day or not upload any for weeks, it all depends on how busy I am with school and such and I will not tolerate rudeness. Also keep in mind that I am also free to decline forms, don't take this personally.

3. My covers are free, they do include a small watermark but besides that no payment is needed (watermarks can be removed if you give me credit in the story description)- following me or voting is always appreciated though.

4. To recieve a cover simply comment or message me (messages are preferred) with what you'd like. Below are some things you can take into consideration when requesting a cover. (The more specific you are the easier it is for me to make a cover.)

title
author
subtitle
genre
summary
type
ideas
theme
colors
cast
stickers
etc.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy the covers. Please inform me of any questions you have.

bye!