Intro

(Dedicated to stellardreams- because she makes GORGEOUS graphics and is did a few of mine. I plan to go to her for lots more, her work is fabulous!)

To start off, yes, I know this idea has been used many times. In all honesty, I got the idea from a pinterest whisper speaking of such a concept and thought of how I could use it. I imagined many scenarios in which to place it in, and decided that I wanted to make a one-shot collection book of these short stories.

Updates are every Sunday. However, no promises on that; I'll try to update as soon as I get a new idea or have finished writing the section.

Also, I will be writing this using the mobile app so some stuff may look funky on the website.

I'll occasionally attach music mentioned and relevant images and such. I won't be adding a cast list like normal because the appearance of the characters in these one-shots are up to your imagination, plus, imagine how much casting I'd have to do!

I'll warn you once again that this story does contain some boyxboy and girlxgirl content. I'll add a prompt in the chapter title if that is the case so you know to skip it if you don't like that kind of stuff, but I hope we won't have any problems.

Enjoy!