Rose

"Daddy! We're home!" I yell as Scorpius, Hugo and I walk through the doors to my house. My dad comes down stair along with my mom.
"I didn't think you were her mum!" I say giving my parents a hug. My mum turns and hugs Scorpius. Dad scowls. Mum sees it and hits Dad softly. They both hug Hugo. "Wear are the Potters?" Mum asks.
"They went back to the burrow to great their parents." I say. Dad slings an arm across Hugo's shoulders and they walk away. Scorpius looks at me questionably.
"Kitchen." I whisper to him. "Mum, we're going to apperate over to the Malfoy's." I say to her. She nods squeezes my hand and heads for the kitchen. Scorpius and I lock arms and apperate to the Malfoy's.
"Bella?" I ask when we enter the manor. I hear a clatter and then stumbling footsteps.
"Rose? Scorpius?" Bella asks when we are in her sight. We hug her.
"We have news Bell." Scorpius says.
"Well? Get on with it, you know how I hate surprises." Bella says placing her hands on her hips.
"Rose and I are engaged!" Scorpius announces. Bella turns to me her eyes widening and a smile creeping across her lips.
"I want details!" She sequels pulling my hand to her room. I tell her everything. Then when we open the door Scorpius falls into the room.
"Scorp'!" I exclaim. Bella waves a finger at him scoldingly. My muggle phone beeps. I look at it finding a text from my muggle grandmother.
"I've gotta' go talk to my gran." I tell Scorpius. And with that I disapperate.